Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 02:44 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
webkinz_fan is on a distinguished road

Default Re: caring valley pets

thanks everyone! i will look at the stores you guys suggested because i really want a caring valley pet! thanks again

-webkinz_fan! :el1:
webkinz_fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2009, 03:46 PM   #12
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

I can usually find in places like Cracker Barrel, and other shops of that sort. Hallmark sometimes has them, same with Carlton Cards, I've never seen one at Justice.

~Sara
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 06:59 PM   #13
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Fairmaidenbmt
I think you could only get them at wallgreens... But Ganz has not been sending them in like they used to...
The ones you got at Walgreens are Webkinz Cares, which is not the same as Caring Valley.

I usually find the Caring Valley at any store that carries a big selection of Webkinz, but I was very surprised to find the dog for sale on July 31 at the store where we buy our groceries. It's a big store that carries a lot of other things like clothing and toys and sporting goods but I never knew they carried webkinz until a dealer told me so. They don't have a big selection but they had a lot of the Caring Valley brown dogs and they had lots of leopards.

If you are just interested in this month's tree, it does not matter which Caring Valley pet you get. It is the green tag that gets you the tree and the tree you get is determined by when you plant the seedlings.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #14
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Ameriwade also sells Caring Valley pets! Just click on the Partner Store icon above the Pink Googles in the WI banner!
Old 08-05-2009, 07:44 PM   #15

SkyeSurfer is just really niceSkyeSurfer is just really nice

Definitely try Target, if there's one near you. Mine had a whole bunch last time I was there. Well... a whole bunch of one particular Caring Valley pet anyway. Unfortunately not the one I was looking for at the time.

That's the only place I've seen them, I think. My Justice had the regular pets but I didn't see any Caring Valley.

Wherever you buy them, make sure the pet has both tags. On the ones I saw, the usual blue tag was on the leg, and the green Caring Valley tag was attached to the pet's chest.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:55 PM   #16
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by bubbanight
All the Walgreens in my area have always sold them. I've even found them at Publix on occassion.
I have never seen a Caring Valley pet at any of the Walgreens here. All they have are the Lil Kinz Webkinz Cares pets.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #17
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

At my place, Hallmark has them.. I know because my friend has caring valley pets and she told me where she got them
Diamond015 is offline Female
Closed