Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 12:19 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
webkinz_fan is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: caring valley pets

does anyone know where i can find the caring valley pets because i want to buy this months pet and i dont know where to look! thanks for your help!

-Webkinz_fan :el1:
webkinz_fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #2
TTG

TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence
TTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellenceTTG is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: caring valley pets

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_fan

does anyone know where i can find the caring valley pets because i want to buy this months pet and i dont know where to look! thanks for your help!

-Webkinz_fan :el1:
I bought one long time ago at a Hallmark, but I'm seeing that most Hallmarks do not carry Caring Valley Pets.

I now get mine at Target. Just please be sure that you check to see that the Caring Valley tag is still there, along with the regular tag (the Caring Valley Pets come with TWO tags). I was just at Target yesterday, and sadly, most of the pets were missing one or both tags. It was really sad.

Last edited by TTG; 08-05-2009 at 12:43 PM..
TTG is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 12:27 PM   #3
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

I buy all of mine at Hallmark. The Hallmark that I go to has had every single Caring Valley Pet,so try Hallmark. Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #4

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

I have found them at Cracker Barrel restaurants. I have also gotten a few on eBay for very reasonable prices.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Tropical Friends in your shopping malls also carries Caring valley
and Signature Pet.
I personally have not found them at our Hallmark Stores or Justice
Stores.
Justice does carry Signature Pets as also Regular pets.
Penny's carries Regular Pets only in Ohio Area.
I havn't checked our Target Stores.
As TTGTTG suggests---if not behind the counter----check and make sure both tags
are there.
Meijers carries only Regular Pets.
These are the stores I personally have encountered.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #6
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Do you have a non Hallmark/ Justice store in your area that sells webkinz? This is how I get my caring valley pets. I have better chances of getting the signature pets this way too
Old 08-05-2009, 01:02 PM   #7
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

I think you could only get them at wallgreens... But Ganz has not been sending them in like they used to...
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #8
ow I'm addicted to

CREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to beholdCREDD is a splendid one to behold

I have found the Caring Valley Pets at Walgreens. They even run promotions on them sometimes. I have also found them in hospital gift shopps. Good luck on your search!
CREDD is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 02:22 PM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by CREDD
I have found the Caring Valley Pets at Walgreens. They even run promotions on them sometimes. I have also found them in hospital gift shopps. Good luck on your search!
I didn't know Walgreens sold Caring Valley Pets. I've only ever seen the Webkinz Cares Lil Kinz there. Is this something new, or are only some of them carrying them?

I have seen Caring Valley Pets at Toys R Us. And they were selling them for around $10 Canadian.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 02:24 PM   #10
It's fun to be a
Gifted

bubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of lightbubbanight is a glorious beacon of light

All the Walgreens in my area have always sold them. I've even found them at Publix on occassion.
bubbanight is offline Female
Closed