Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Caring Valley pets (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/caring-valley-pets-498664/)

snuggleb6804-22-2009 10:42 PM

Caring Valley pets

Where can you find the Caring Valley pets to buy them in the US?

coolchic77504-22-2009 10:51 PM

Re: Caring Valley pets

Well, I live in northeast pa, and I finally just found a Hallmark store that has them. Ive gone to 4 other Hallmark and this 1 I found today, was the only 1. Ive also gone to Justice and they do not carry them.(I was told) Ive gone to FYE and the local hospitals here carry webkinz, just not the caring valley pets. Ive previously purchased 2 caring valley pandas from ebay! So hopefully you live close to here. lol Good luck on your search.

p.s. You people would not believe the Hallmarks, FYE's, Justice's, Hospital's, even the local flea market have. These places(to this day) still have the signature pandas and tons of webkinz jrs. And also long ago retired pets. Its crazy! lol But thank heavens I am there to purchase these items!:thumbup:

pigletfanatik04-22-2009 11:00 PM

I found them at a Hallmark store as well but be aware that Hallmark stores are individually owned and do there own ordering some stores don't carry things that other stores do. Save yourself some time and call around to the stores in your area. The caring valley pets are in a seperate display case so even a store associate who isn't too familiar with Webkinz should know what you are talking about.

elefancy04-22-2009 11:01 PM

I have only seen them at a Hallmark store--

marnabear04-22-2009 11:05 PM

I got one at the Hallmark store and another store near me that carries a lot of Webkinz also had them. Follow the suggestion to call around asking for them.

meggiemooz04-22-2009 11:09 PM

Hi! First, you should look at Webkinz (dot-com this is!) and click the FIND A STORE button. You'll find a list of stores in your area...why am I telling you this, you totally know, LOL! :) Anyway, call a store and ask! That's what I do if I'm looking for a certain special Webkinz! :) Good luck finding one! :)

GramEDebE04-22-2009 11:30 PM

Yes, go to the store locator. That's how I found mine. For my town they listed two hospital gift shops and Cracker Barrel.

snuggleb6804-22-2009 11:55 PM

Thanks all! I've been looking for them at Wal-greens cause that's where the w-cares were! Silly me! Blessings!

springgirl04-23-2009 03:13 PM

i get mine at F.Y.E, wal-greens, shoprite, JCpenny, and macy's. i hope this helped ;D

dotdotduck04-23-2009 03:15 PM

I have seen some at a Hallmark at the mall and I also found some at a garden store (can't share the name cause its one-of-a-kind ;))

Good luck finding some :)