Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
avadel20
Webkinz :)

avadel is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Caring Valley Help

The website said the Pinto Pony was the Sept. Caring Valley. This is the first Caring Valley Webkinz I've gotten. When I entered the code it did not give me the tree, etc. After calling Webkinz I found out I needed another tag with a caring valley code. I called the retailer where I made the purchase & they said that Pinto Pony did not have a Caring Valley. When I called Webkinz back they were not polite to me. I asked for the manager & he was worse & even threated to block me from Webkinz. I just wanted the caring valley code for the Pinto Poney I had purchased for that purpose. It is not very clear on their website that apparently they have Pinto Pony's and Caring Valley Pinto Pony's that look the same but they are not. If you don't buy it with the caring valley code attached they will not suppy one for you (but they market that Pinto Pony as a Caring Valley). If they are not clear, it does not seem that they should treat their loyal customers poorly.(I've purchased almost 50 animals, just switched to deluxe membership, etc.) For the first time, I'm very disappointed in Gantz.
avadel is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #2
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Default Re: Caring Valley Help

This is annoying for sure - but this is the "somebody help" section - what sort of help are you looking for?

Which website did you get the information from WI or WW or Webkinz News? I can certainly understand your frustration - and disappointment with Ganz if your rep was rude - though every Ad I have ever seen about CV pets includes the note "look for specially tagged pets".

This is the November Ad: http://www.webkinznewz.com/wp-mu/200...ng-valley-pet/

It is confusing because this is different from the POTM where you just need to log the right pet in during the month for your extras.

This is exactly like the WK Cares thingy though - those pets also had special tags.

Did you mention to the retailer that you were looking for a WCares pet? That's who should have steered you correctly.

Last edited by Jarrah; 09-30-2009 at 03:52 PM..
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 04:04 PM   #3
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am so sorry you did not understand that the Caring Valley pets have a special tag on them. I think everywhere I've read about them it said look for the special tag, but that might not be clear to someone who is relatively new to Webkinz. If you asked for Caring Valley when you purchased your pet then the retailer should have given you the correct one, but I can understand why Ganz can't do anything for you since you purchased the wrong version of the pet
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 04:13 PM   #4
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

So sorry that you didn't understand the caring valley program. It can be confusing, if you don't understand. Not allretailers buy the Caring Valley pets, especially if they have an unsold supply of the pet itself. And, if their store help doesn't do Webkinz themselves, they don't understand all the ins and outs of this to direct you properly.

Your experience points out some of the shortcomings of the Ganz programs...ability to be easily misunderstood as they use different pets in different programs at different times...and, as another member pointed out, different programs work differently. All of these things can contribute to misunderstandings and frustration.

I hope you'll go on to enjoy your webkinz, and can get another caring valley pet someday. The trees are nice, as are the extra gifts you get--I especially love the window and bouquet. In no case, should the Ganz personnel have treated you rudely--you were the customer and the victim of misunderstanding (set up by their systems!) here!
Closed