Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2010, 11:14 PM   #11
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Caring Valley Codes

i entered my caring valley codes in january on different accounts and found out the cv was closed for repair
today i planted my saplings and i got february trees
i am not happy about not receiving the january trees because the cv was closed
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2010, 10:50 AM   #12
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by kandym
i entered my caring valley codes in january on different accounts and found out the cv was closed for repair
I would call Ganz and complain about that.
They can tell when you entered your code and they should award you the January tree if you entered your code in January. They are usually very nice about this. They will probably just switch the sapling for you.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 11:46 AM   #13
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

SoccerSlave has it right. You can enter the codes at anytime as many as you want. You are not given a tree until you plant four saplings.

Take this month. If you plant four saplings this month then you will be offered February's tree. If you plant an additional four saplings this month then you have a choice of three or four trees including this months and a couple of previous ones. That way - say you like two different versions of this months tree - you can plant four saplings and pick a version then plant four more and pick a different version.

Have Fun!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 11:47 AM   #14
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

If you plant four more saplings this month it should offer you a chance to get January's tree as well since you have already received February's.
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 02-02-2010, 12:55 PM   #15
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

In your case you were not able to plant the saplings when you wanted to so I, too, advise you to call and see if they can change it for you.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed