Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

dstephenson22 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Caring Valley Codes

Hi, I have a question. Does anyone know if you can enter the codes for the caring valley trees at any time or did you need to enter it in the month it was released to get that tree. In other words could I still enter the code for the December tree now and still get the fir tree or would I get the tree for January. I missed getting the fir tree with the Chihuahua in December and I don't know if I could still get that tree if I get it and enter the caring valley code now in January or February. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
dstephenson22 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #2
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Caring Valley Codes

You would get the January tree unless you enter three different codes this month than you can chose between November, December or January tree.
colliegal is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I don't believe it works like that.
You have to enter them in December, or it won't work.
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 01-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Here is a link to the caring valley info in the WIKI.

Caring Valley - Webkinz Insider Wiki

If you scroll down to the section where it says Multiple Trees you will see this.

Players entering entering more than one Caring Valley code in the same month, and planting the required number of saplings, get to choose what type of tree they get for their second tree. They can choose the current month's tree, or one of the trees from the previous two months.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:02 PM   #5

cainmariko has a spectacular aura about

If you haven't entered a code in January for a tree then you will get January's tree. If you have enetered a code this month then you will get to choose from November, December or January tree. I know this for a fact because I have had this happen before.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:03 PM   #6
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

You can enter the codes at any time. They are not really tied to your pet.

When you enter a code, you are awarded 4 trees which you can plant in the Caring Valley.

It was closed yesterday for more charities to be added; it may still be.

You get the tree of the current month of the day you plant the fourth tree. So you could plant 3 and
wait if you like next month's better.

In a given month that you plant a 4th tree, if you plant 4 more trees (in that month), you have a
choice of 3 month's trees - the current month and the previous 2.

The handbook shows all the trees in the back.
Each of the trees has a selection of leaves and root surroundings, so two trees from the same
month can look quite different even though they are the same base tree.

Good luck and have fun picking your tree.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 01-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #7
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I don't buy much Caring Valley so this information was new to me! Great question dstephenson! I learned something new too!! Thanks for everyone's reply!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 01-29-2010, 08:57 PM   #8
ID: surinetoad
Banned
Auser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to beholdAuser is a splendid one to behold

Whatever code you type in that month, you will get that month's tree. Even if it came with the December Caring Valley pet.

More information is at this link:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/Caring_Valley

Auser is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 03:40 PM   #9
snow96white

snow96white is on a distinguished road

Which ever month you type the code in, you'll get that months tree. If you type in more then one code a month you will get to choose which tree you wnat. Hope this helps^^
snow96white is offline Female
Old 01-30-2010, 06:02 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by snow96white
Which ever month you type the code in, you'll get that months tree. If you type in more then one code a month you will get to choose which tree you wnat. Hope this helps^^
People are still confused on this issue. The adoption of the pet has nothing to do with the tree. And when you enter the code does not determine the tree you get. What determines the tree is the month in which you plant the 4th sapling. If I enter a code today and plant just 3 of the saplings and do not plant the fourth sapling until Monday, I will get the February tree. If I plant all 4 today or tomorrow I get the January tree. If you plant 5 or more saplings in a month you can choose from the last two months when you have planted the last 4 saplings. I suppose I have just confused everyone with that.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed