Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Caring Valley Adoption Questions

Hi everyone,
Can someone tell me where to read more about the Caring Valley adoptions? When I have seen these plushes in the store, they have a special tag. I have also seen advertisements on WW about the Caring Valley "pet of the month".

What are the benefits of a Caring Valley adoption?

Are there advantages to adopt a certain pet in a particular month?

What is the current Caring Valley "pet of the month"? What are the advantages?

Thank you for your assistance!

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2010, 07:05 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Caring Valley Adoption Questions

If you adopt a Caring Valley pet, you get to plant a sapling in the Caring Valley. You get a tree. What ever the tree of that month is, you get to design. I think the hippo is Decembers.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2010, 07:15 PM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi everyone,
Can someone tell me where to read more about the Caring Valley adoptions? When I have seen these plushes in the store, they have a special tag. I have also seen advertisements on WW about the Caring Valley "pet of the month".

What are the benefits of a Caring Valley adoption?

Are there advantages to adopt a certain pet in a particular month?

What is the current Caring Valley "pet of the month"? What are the advantages?

Thank you for your assistance!

AuntietoEW
Well I've adopted a couple, and its been a while so if my info is a little outdated, I'm sorry.
x3

There are many benefits.
1. Part of your purchase [maybe the whole thing] goes to the webkinz foundation (or whatever the proper title is). So purchasing one is always a plus to show your support.
2. You get extra "caring valley" exclusive gifts. Here's the wiki page: (Picture Gallery) Webkinz Foundation - Webkinz Insider Wiki
I believe you get 3 prizes (it might be two) but its random. And I think its a separate box you open (sorry its been a while).
3. You get a special sapling you can customize to your liking! There are 3 "leaves" 3 "trunks" and 3 "bases" and you can mix and match how you like. But its a one time deal. So make sure you like it.
4. You get 4 saplings to plant in the caring valley. Planting them "donates" the money (I think). And once you plant the 4 you unlock your special sapling.

Certain Month Advantage
Every month there is a new caring valley tree.
Use to, when you adopted a caring valley pet you'd get the tree of that month. Now, I believe you get the option of the past two month's trees and the current month.
To see a list/pictures of the trees and their months check it out here:
(Picture Gallery) Webkinz Foundation - Webkinz Insider Wiki
So if you really like October's tree then you'll want to unlock your pet this month [if you get the past 2 month's trees I don't remember].

Current Caring Valley Pet
Is the hippo!
A list can be found here:
Caring Valley Pets - Webkinz Insider Wiki
I'd also like to note that you can't adopt just any hippo.
It needs to have a special caring valley tag.
It will be along-side with the regular tag.

You also don't have to adopt this current pet.
You can adopt ANY, but they only give you the caring valley benefit if it has the tag on it.

Advantages...
I think I've listed them all.
You support the foundation, get a special sapling, and of course get the pet.
I think its awesome.

PS. The "Caring Valley" Pets are different from pets with a "Webkinz Fountain" tag on them.

I hope this helps!
-Blythe

Last edited by Blythe; 12-17-2010 at 06:25 AM..
Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-16-2010, 09:33 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

I don't really think the pets matter. It's just the codes that do, because I had a caring valley panda and I got the lovely loctus tree when it wasn't the pet. Even though the codes give you the item of the month I think the pets are really cute so it's a great offer to get two codes from one pet.
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 01:48 AM   #5
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

The pet you get or the month you buy it makes no difference.
The "pet of the month" is just useful in looking for pets with the tag.
But not every one of those pets in the store will have a tag (e.g. the store has had it a while),
and sometimes you will find an older month's pet still hanging around.

The tree you get ALL depends on when you plant your 4th sapling.

So if you don't like a current one, you can hold off.

For the first "4th sapling" you plant in any month, you get that month's tree ...
(it could be the first tree you plant that month, with the other 3 done a previous time).
If you plant 4 more trees that month, with that 2nd "4th sapling" you have a choice of
another of that month's tree, or one of the 2 previous months' trees.

Hope that's clear.

Good luck.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 01:17 PM   #6

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

What are the benefits of a Caring Valley adoption? You get a special tree that you can design! And you get to plant saplings in the Caring Valley.

Are there advantages to adopt a certain pet in a particular month? Well, I believe as long as ANY pet has the CV code, they all give access to the Caring Valley, no matter what month it is. Each month has a different tree though.

What is the current Caring Valley "pet of the month"? What are the advantages? It's the hippo right now. I do not believe there is a certain advantage except new choices for your tree.

Hope this helps!

tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2010, 11:19 PM   #7
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi everyone,
Thank you so much for all your help so far!!! This is so very helpful.

Does anyone know what the tree was for October? It does not seem to be on this list from the WIKI. I wondered if there was a Halloween themed one that could still be adopted now.

(WIGEV) Webkinz Foundation - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Thank you again for all your help. I will be back later after some shopping.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 07:57 AM   #8
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Hi everyone,
Thank you so much for all your help so far!!! This is so very helpful.

Does anyone know what the tree was for October? It does not seem to be on this list from the WIKI. I wondered if there was a Halloween themed one that could still be adopted now.

(WIGEV) Webkinz Foundation - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Thank you again for all your help. I will be back later after some shopping.

AuntietoEW
I guess that page isn't updated yet, because I couldn't find it either.
x3

But I did find a picture of ALL THE TREES here:
Caring Valley - Webkinz Insider Wiki

The October 2010 tree is called the Spooky Spindle Tree.
I believe it can still be unlocked.

Also, during the month they sell the trees at the eStore.
Just in case you'd rather do some estore shopping.
Blythe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: