Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 11:08 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait
stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

Default Unanswered: Caring Valley?

I am not sure where to place this post, but what is the Caring Valley tree for September 2011? Is it the same as 2010? Thanks.

Yes, I love you too and want you so bad!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 11:50 PM   #2
KittyKatCutie

Kitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud ofKitz has much to be proud of

Default Re: Caring Valley?

The next time you have a question you can always go to the "Somebody help!" Section in the forums.

Caring Valley - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Here is a link to show a lot of information about the Caring Valley. There will be a link that says "Caring Valley Prizes" and it shows all of the trees. I'm not sure how to tell which ones came out when, but I will gladly look more into it for you.

Hope this helps!

(WIGEV) Webkinz Foundation - Webkinz Insider Wiki

This shows which saplings came out at what time. ^^
Kitz is offline Female
Old 09-18-2011, 11:55 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

Thanks so much for your help and the link. I will ask in Somebody Help as well. I am not sure if I will get the 2009 or 2010 tree.
Old 09-19-2011, 12:26 AM   #4
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Hello! I hope this information helps you! Good luck with your trees! Have a great day!
September 2011 tree is the Fantastic Fruit Tree
September's Caring Valley Tree: Fantastic Fruit Tree
September 2010 was the Sporty Spruce Tree
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/wiki/(...kinz_Foundatio
isabella1665 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 08:12 AM   #5
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Any news on what will be October's tree?
elymic is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 08:25 AM   #6
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
Any news on what will be October's tree?
It should be the Haunted Hickory Tree.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 08:36 AM   #7
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Darn! I got that one from a clicky event! Never actually placed it in room though..

Thanks for the info Twigs!
elymic is offline Female
Old 09-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

Oh neat, thanks so much. I didn't care for the sports tree so I am glad to hear it is the Fantastic Fruit Tree
Closed