Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2015, 12:22 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Brie209 will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Caramel Apple?

I have a caramel apple in my dock and I don't know where it came from. It isn't the caramel apple from my garden. It looks like it has a pencil instead of a regular stick. Was it from a recess lunch?

I haven't played in awhile so can't remember where things came from!
Brie209 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by gifted9
Yes, found it!

It was awarded from clicking Molly the Pig's floating head on WKN in April 2014.

Here is the WI front page announcement: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-newz-790537/

Here's a picture of the Caramel Apple, courtesy of ryhill in post #6.
Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2015, 12:51 PM   #2
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Caramel Apple?

It's very likely from a recess lunch, since it has the pencil.
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 08-06-2015, 07:30 PM   #3
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Is it Grapplesnap, the recipe food?

Posting a screenshot or the exact name of the apple would help to identify.
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2015, 08:31 PM   #4
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I found this link while searching for it/info about it on Google, click HERE
Is that the item you're talking about?
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 08-06-2015, 10:59 PM   #5

It isn't the Grapplesnap or the caramel apple that comes from the seeds like the google link.

I can't post a screenshot cause the upload image feature isn't working.

The name is just "caramel apple", so isn't particularly helpful.

I put it in a fridge to take the screenshot and now when I open the fridge, it isn't there.

It leans to the left instead of the right like the caramel apple from seeds does. And the pencil is visible on the top and bottom of the apple, not just the bottom like the caramel apple from seed.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:04 AM   #6

Taxidea is the bees knees!Taxidea is the bees knees!Taxidea is the bees knees!Taxidea is the bees knees!Taxidea is the bees knees!Taxidea is the bees knees!Taxidea is the bees knees!

Well, this is all of the recess items I could find Recess - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Maybe you got a new item on your hands.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:33 PM   #7
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

The Caramel Apple from the garden appears as Farm Fresh Caramel Apple in my dock, so it must be different. Also, the recess items all have a bad academic pun in their name, so something as plainly labeled as "Caramel Apple" can't be part of that pool.

It's possible for you to post a screenshot without uploading to WI by using an external image hosting site such as Photobucket or TinyPic. You could also try your luck with a reverse image search, which wouldn't require uploading pictures to WI at all.
Old 08-07-2015, 04:16 PM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Brie209
I have a caramel apple in my dock and I don't know where it came from. It isn't the caramel apple from my garden. It looks like it has a pencil instead of a regular stick. Was it from a recess lunch?

I haven't played in awhile so can't remember where things came from!
I don't remember either but it was a prize from something. It's not the same as the one from the caramel apple seeds.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 08-08-2015, 10:15 PM   #9
gifted9
Gifted

Yes, found it!

It was awarded from clicking Molly the Pig's floating head on WKN in April 2014.

Here is the WI front page announcement: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...z-newz-790537/

Old 08-09-2015, 10:18 PM   #10

View Post Originally Posted by gifted9
Yes, found it!

That's it!!!! Thank you so much for finding it!
Closed