Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Default Unanswered: A Car Stealing Room? (Problem fixed- mods can lock)

I'm really starting to worry about a room that I have called the Kitchen. When I rode a Wonder Scooter into the room, it "floated." (see picture) So, I thought, no big deal. But whenever I ride a vehicle into the room, the vehicle that is currently stuck disappears and is replaced with the vehicle that I was riding on. I have lost two vehicles to this glitch, a Wonder Scooter and the red Rare vehicle that I can't recall the name of. I just rode a Tiger Convertible into the room, and it got stuck (see picture) but apparently it got unstuck (see my Panda riding it.) If I try to go to the room that shares the door, no vehicles are there. What can I do?

EDIT: Thanks, guys. It's fixed. Mods can lock.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgglitchy room.JPG (75.6 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpggifted9's room with nothing.JPG (52.8 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpgfixed.JPG (74.6 KB, 83 views)

Last edited by gifted9; 01-11-2009 at 12:55 PM..
gifted9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2008, 05:14 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Default Re: A Car Stealing Room?

Somewhere in the parents area it says not to use any riding toys when going through doors.

So I guess we are either supposed to ride in the same room, or we have to pop it in our docks and than put it in whatever other room we intend on riding in?

I am sorry that you have lost two. Have you tried contacting ganz. There is an form in the parents area for stuck items. I just used it for an item that had become invisible and they managed to get it back into my dock. But you have to know what rooms you started in when you lost them driving.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 05:42 PM   #3
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

bromsisa, thanks so much for the support. I really appreciate it. Rep to you.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:43 PM   #4

TigerPrincess is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the exact same thing happen to me with my tiger convertable. Except mine wont get unstuck, no matter what.
TigerPrincess is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #5
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

There's a guide somewhere here about unsticking your vehicles ... lemme see if I can find it ...

---------- sno4270 added 4 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

okay sorry, I can't find it ... but I remember it involved a few steps. I'll see if my friend is around that knows how to fix this ...

Last edited by sno4270; 12-18-2008 at 07:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #6
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

Wbkinz e-mail adress:support @webkinz.com
london45 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 08:31 PM   #7
dfunk7

Id be really aggrivated if I lost a vehicle to a glitch like that, I dont ride mine around, I guess its a good thing, at least untill the fix the problem
Old 12-18-2008, 09:08 PM   #8
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

This can be very irritating. However, I'm here to help!
Please Click Here and fill out the form of what is stuck.
Within two days the most, your vehicles will be in your dock and 'unstuck'.
Old 12-19-2008, 01:26 PM   #9
gifted9
Gifted

Thank you all so much. I really appreciate it. I have gotten my Wonder Scooter back (no idea how) and only need my Rare vehicle. Thanks again. I will post if it's completely fixed.
Old 12-19-2008, 02:23 PM   #10
I have bunches of

benandhansmom will become famous soon enough

If they keep getting stuck I would just stop the riding the vehicles into the room(duh-no offense)
want a buffalo!
Closed