Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2010, 03:48 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Can't unlock my Pumpkin

Anyone have any advice for me to unlock my pumpkin? I have all 12 pieces. I have double and triple checked to make sure that last year's pumpkin is carved and is in a room vs my dock. I can't carve this year's. I have cleared cache/cookies.
I have unlocked it on another account, just not this particular one.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2010, 03:51 PM   #2
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Can't unlock my Pumpkin

I had to put it in my room, then take it back out into my dock again. Then it gave me the option to carve it.
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 03:53 PM   #3
COWS4YOU

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I had to put it in my room, then take it back out into my dock again. Then it gave me the option to carve it.
I'm in my room, but it is not in my dock. I still have the spider thing on the side and if I click it, I just see my pieces that's all
Old 10-31-2010, 03:56 PM   #4
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Hmm, I don't know. I wish I could help you!
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
»ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ«
Gifted

btad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonderbtad wows us all with wonder

Try to close the whole tab. Then wait a couple minutes and open the tab backup and login again. This worked for me, I hope it works for you!
btad is offline Female
Old 10-31-2010, 07:16 PM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Put the pumpkin in your room.
Click UNLOCK

Leave your room.

Go back to your room. Click on it. If you can't carve it, put it back in you dock.

Sign out and back in, then put the pumpkin in your room and try again.
I am sure you have tried all this

You might have to call Ganz
Old 10-31-2010, 07:19 PM   #7
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

i saw on WKN they made an article about it. maybe contacting customer service would help.
sorry that you're having pumpkin problems.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:00 AM   #8
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I have the same problem. I actually say it in my dock after I got my 12th candy but it disappeared after I got my 13th candy. I called but she said it was because I had so many things in my dock and wouldn't look at it. I had just as much in other accounts that it did show up. I'm calling on Monday. Hopefully I will get someone who takes it seriously.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 11-01-2010, 12:56 PM   #9
COWS4YOU

View Post Originally Posted by WebRegi
I have the same problem. I actually say it in my dock after I got my 12th candy but it disappeared after I got my 13th candy. I called but she said it was because I had so many things in my dock and wouldn't look at it. I had just as much in other accounts that it did show up. I'm calling on Monday. Hopefully I will get someone who takes it seriously.
THat is what I am afraid of. When I call, I will get that canned reply about so many things in my dock, can't see it etc.." (to me it is canned cause I hear it everytime I call). Yes I know I have a dock problem and I am working on it. It is hard when I have to be in the clubhouse to collect candy. Good luck to you too
Old 11-09-2010, 02:46 PM   #10
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

I finally got around to calling Ganz and I now have my pumpkin. It makes me so happy.
WebRegi is offline Female
Closed