Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2008, 10:34 PM   #1
AuntCookie
Gifted

kinzaddict is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Can't trade, tourney, or stadium

Help! I have several issues here:

1 - For several months now I haven't been able to play in the Tournament Arena. I will choose a game then click Find Me an Opponent. It will begin to load and then it will say that I timed out and I can't click on Find me an opponent again.

2 - Every since the Webkinz Stadium opened I haven't been able to enter. I click on the Enter Pet button but it tells me I can't enter.

3 - Ever since the trading room opened I haven't been able to get in.

Is anyone else having these problems? What can I do???
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2008, 01:01 AM   #2
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

Default Re: Can't trade, tourney, or stadium

Have you tried updating your Flash Player? Can you use your kinzphone at all?
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 01:05 AM   #3
p3yt0n

Clear cache/cookies.
and its really hard to get in trading room, and stadium.
You have to be in the right place at the right time.
i usually find that Going to the orange zone (for trading room)
and clicking the find me a room button repeatedly,
you will usually get in.
Old 06-05-2008, 09:42 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

mckj1294 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i have these same problems i am only able to "enter in the first stadium tourney but they never take me there when it is compitition time and i can't get in. i can't get in the trading room either. as for the tournament arena, i just gave up and played games at the arcade.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:30 AM   #5
colbylobrien is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: Can't trade, tourney, or stadium

I haven't been using the trading rooms, but I am still having problems with the tourney and stadium too! I have cleared my cache and updated my flash player many times, but that doesn't solve anything. My phone still disconnects before I can play in the tournament arena. In the stadium, I have tried to enter the competitions using the times listed (I follow the Kinztime instead of my local time zone) and even several minutes before the entry phase is supposed to open, it says the competition is complete and takes me to the results!

Is the tournament arena consistently working correctly for anyone? Does anyone have any suggestions on the stadium?

colbylobrien
Old 06-05-2008, 10:46 AM   #6
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

For the stadium I never get the enter pet button to turn on. No matter what time I come so I don't have any advice.

For the trading room I pick the orange zone and click "Find a room" repeatedly for a few minutes until one opens up.

lorib64 is offline Female
Old 06-05-2008, 11:23 AM   #7
Ack!Appa ate my

FiraGirl is on a distinguished road

I can never get into the trading room either.
FiraGirl is offline Female
Closed