Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 12:18 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

taikitty is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Can't sign on to WK world!

I am unable to sign on to any of 3 different accounts - getting as far as the green screen and the rainbow "W" and then nothing further but flashing yellow rings. This started about 7 hours ago. The cache has been cleaned, Adobe Flash is updated and all the rest of my internet activities are just fine.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Sure don't want to miss the big Halloween gift bag.
taikitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 12:22 AM   #2
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Can't sign on to WK world!

I have gotten this problem also. It is terribly annoying!
I would say to check your internet connection.
Probably that.
Do you have a different browser? You may can use that.
Hoped I help. Also, you can use F5 too. That may help. Good luck.
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 05:51 AM   #3

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Well it's almost 7am ET and I can't sign on still either.

If they really are down...WHAT were they thinking?!!!
On Halloween? First the Park and Clubhouse, now this?
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 06:51 AM   #4
Dannon01
Gift Trainee
Anunimouslee is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm having a different problem - I can sign on after several attempts,any account, but can only do one or two things, then get "Please wait", and have to sign back in and do maybe one or two more things. I have also cleaned cache, adobe s update, etc. I think it is Webkinz issues, and it is now getting very annoying as it takes quite a while now to get acitivities done in one account. My gut is telling me Webkinz has some big issues, too many things going on, esp. with all the Halloween stuff. And this is happening on 3differnt computers, no matter what account I am working in. So will wait it out, then call Monday to complain! Lots of luck to the rest of you!
Old 10-31-2009, 07:53 AM   #5

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

yeah, it is finally up!
guess they slept in... hee hee
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 08:27 AM   #6
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Try clearing your cache and rebooting if clearing the cache doesn't work.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 08:39 AM   #7
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Anunimouslee
I'm having a different problem - I can sign on after several attempts,any account, but can only do one or two things, then get "Please wait", and have to sign back in and do maybe one or two more things. I have also cleaned cache, adobe s update, etc. I think it is Webkinz issues, and it is now getting very annoying as it takes quite a while now to get acitivities done in one account. My gut is telling me Webkinz has some big issues, too many things going on, esp. with all the Halloween stuff. And this is happening on 3differnt computers, no matter what account I am working in. So will wait it out, then call Monday to complain! Lots of luck to the rest of you!
We are having this problem, too. But only on one computer! When we get a "please wait" it locks everything up completely. It's not the normal "please wait" that will eventually clear. We've let it go for an hour and all that happened was the browser eventually closed itself. We know it's not our internet provider because both computers are connected to the same internet through the same router. Why would it work fine on one computer and not the other? We thought it might be an adobe flash problem, and we tried installing, uninstalling, and reinstalling various versions of firefox, explorer, and adobe flash until my DH and I both had headaches. We are hoping that either an adobe or WW update will eventually fix the issue. For now, we've got the one computer that WW works on, and we are knocking on wood, keeping our fingers crossed, and saying "no" when adobe asks if we want to install updates on that computer.
acourt is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 08:44 AM   #8

skr3850 is on a distinguished road

Mine has been doing this since about 11am yesterday. "Please wait" and if i finally got on, i could only do one thing and had to log out and back in,only to have to do it again. Pages not loading, and now can't get on at all. Not only my account but do my grandson's and daughter's during the day. Same thing on their accounts also. I've cleaned up everything , cache,defrag,disc clean up so next going to try full blown bath lol. I really hate it when this happens and i was sooo looking forward to today. Oh well, have to hang in and me patient.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:49 AM   #9
Lil Kinz
catsnotz is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been able to sign in since yesterday. And I still can't get in. Help!
catsnotz is offline Female
Old 10-31-2009, 10:09 AM   #10

taikitty is on a distinguished road

Hello everyone. Thanks for sharing your comments and tips. Here we are nearly 12 hours later and still can not log in; no change what so ever. We've been through the "please wait" problems and the freezing up problems but this is so much worse. Internet provider says it's not their problem.

Sigh - looks like we will miss out on the Halloween goodies. This is the 3rd year that WK has had such a major issue at this same time of year. Why don't they learn from it?
taikitty is offline Female
Closed