Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Answered: Can't send items in mail

I have tried IE, Firefox, and Safari. Is anyone else having this problem -- or FIXED this problem? This just started this morning.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by lo8nl
weird how it happens with firefox.
Have you tried google chrome?
It works great all the time, browsers are pretty different, when I use google chrome, I can't just send one item, I have to send 2 or 3 at a time. For firefox, I usually send 2 or 3 also.
IE doesn't work for me at all and I have never tried safari.
If all else fails, try google chrome.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Can't send items in mail

I just called [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. They were aware of problems with IE and Safari, but not with Firefox. They said they didn't know how long it would take to fix it.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:22 AM   #3
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

I just went on and send one of my accounts a gift. It's working for me on firefox. I don't know what to tell you. Did you try sending two of the trouble items? You can't send two bed boxes, Virtual trading cards or two vortex.
Puppet is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 11:32 AM   #4
yakkay
Webkinz :)

yakkay will become famous soon enough

Don't think you can send two of the rattan storage units either.
Old 09-14-2010, 12:20 PM   #5
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I don't think you can send two of anything that holds things. But sometimes kinzpost doesn't open for me the first time and I have to go to the newspaper and then back and it works.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-14-2010, 01:46 PM   #6
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

I'm not sending two of anything. I've tried everything I know to do. Tried leaving it for almost five minutes on "Please Wait." Tried waiting for an hour.

Cleared cache; tried IE, Firefox, and Safari -- tried all five accounts I have and still can't send. Tried sending just one. This is SO frustrating!!
Old 09-15-2010, 06:57 AM   #7
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

Worked like a charm when I got home from work; so, it will be interesting to see, when the "upgrade" is finally over -- is this is a network problem here at my job. It would be tough not to be out of business all day!!!
Old 09-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #8
e can all be
Banned
lo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with gracelo8nl wears the mantle of perfection with grace

weird how it happens with firefox.
Have you tried google chrome?
It works great all the time, browsers are pretty different, when I use google chrome, I can't just send one item, I have to send 2 or 3 at a time. For firefox, I usually send 2 or 3 also.
IE doesn't work for me at all and I have never tried safari.
If all else fails, try google chrome.
Closed