Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 11:41 AM   #1
gylphling
Gifted

Gylphling is just really niceGylphling is just really nice

Angry Unanswered: Can't Sell or Mail Sports Locker

Does anyone have advise for getting rid of the tall, red sports locker. I bought it for one of my rooms, but then I didn't like it because it's too big. I can't get it to go into one of the "sell" boxes at the w-shop. I also tried sending it to someone else who has more extra rooms, but I couldn't get it to go into the KinzPost box either. I tried over and over. Putting it into different boxes, different sections of the box (higher, lower, to the side, etc.). Nothing seems to work. Hopefully someone will have some good advice or I will just wait till I have an extra storage room and stick it in there to hold items.
Gylphling is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2008, 02:07 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

ALYCAT is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can't Sell or Mail Sports Locker

It's probably a glitch. Try signing out and signing back in. If that doesn't work, Just keep them in your inventory for now and try again in a few days. If it still doesn't work you should try contacting ganz.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:12 PM   #3
GammaYaYa
Webkinz :)

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

Hi, Gylphling. Is it the sports locker or the locker that holds three items? If it is the latter, you can't sell or mail an item that has something inside it. Sometimes the site will tell you that, and sometimes it won't. And sometimes, storage items that don't contain something can't go through Kinz Post either. I've had hockey trophy side tables that can store things that won't go through Kinz Post though I could sell them back. I just went and tried to sell and mail the hockey locker which doesn't contain anything and both worked. So I'm hoping if you just take out the items, you can sell it back. Hope this helps. Cammie.
cammieobrien is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 03:49 PM   #4
gylphling
Gifted

Thumbs up Re: Can't Sell or Mail Sports Locker

View Post Originally Posted by cammieobrien
Hi, Gylphling. Is it the sports locker or the locker that holds three items? If it is the latter, you can't sell or mail an item that has something inside it. Sometimes the site will tell you that, and sometimes it won't. And sometimes, storage items that don't contain something can't go through Kinz Post either. I've had hockey trophy side tables that can store things that won't go through Kinz Post though I could sell them back. I just went and tried to sell and mail the hockey locker which doesn't contain anything and both worked. So I'm hoping if you just take out the items, you can sell it back. Hope this helps. Cammie.
Thanks Cammie. I don't think I put anything in it, but I'm not completely sure. I will check when I get home and hopefully that is the problem. I can totally understand why Ganz would set it ip that way and it's a good thing. How many upset kids and/or parents would Ganz have to deal with if the player accidentally sold or gave away something they wanted because they forgot it was stored in another item?
I have tried the logging in and out and trying again another day. If the locker is already empty and that's not the problem, I probably won't bother the Ganz people with it, I'll just use it as storage in an extra room.
Thanks for the advice from both of you!
Old 05-09-2008, 04:12 PM   #5
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Like Cammie said, there may be something inside of it. If that does not work, you could try switching browsers.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 05-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #6
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Did you notice if the ads were missing from the side bar when you were trying to sell/send it?? Sometimes when the ads are down, you can't put anything into kinzpost nor can you put anything in/out of your room and you can't remove anything from your dock.

When that happens, I just switch browsers and that usually works (from Firefox to Internet Explorer or vice versa).

WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 11:25 PM   #7
gylphling
Gifted

It took a while for me to follow up on this issue. I had also begun having a problem with not being able to place objects from the dock into the room. Once I got that figured out and resolved, I put the locker back in the room and checked if it was empty. Actually it did turn out to be empty. Shortly afterward I tried a few more times to place it in the W-Shop sell screen. Finally it did work and I managed to get it sold. Thanks for everyones help and suggestions.

---------- Gylphling added 1 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Moderator, please mark this thread as solved.
Thanks,

Last edited by Gylphling; 05-11-2008 at 11:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed