Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2008, 11:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
medicated is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Can't Sell Item in WShop

Hi,
We have a Webkinz Guide book in the dock. My granddaughter no longer wants the item and wanted to sell it. When we drag it to the WShop dock to sell, we get a msg. that that item can not be sold. ??? What's up with that? She had problem reading the book in the room. She doesn't need this item as you can read the webkinz guide without buying it. Any solutions here before I write to Ganz? Thank you.

Medicated
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2008, 11:24 AM   #2
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Can't Sell Item in WShop

Sorry, that item can't be sold. You get it free when you open your account, and you're stuck with it. Maybe she can stick it in a dresser?
FIA is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 12:57 PM   #3
medicated is an unknown quantity at this point

FIA,
Thanks for the information. It's strange though because my other two granddaughters DON'T have it at all.

Medicated
Old 04-23-2008, 01:06 PM   #4
Official Mrs. Cullen
Gifted

GanzRocks11 is a jewel in the roughGanzRocks11 is a jewel in the rough

strangely, I don't have one either. I know i got one when i started, but it has mysteriously disappeared.. not that i'm complaining because it was kinda useless....
GanzRocks11 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 01:08 PM   #5
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

You can kinzpost it to someone, one way to get rid of it.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:10 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Lioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be true
Lioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be trueLioness is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by katey3007
You can kinzpost it to someone, one way to get rid of it.
You used to be able to do that. I know as someone sent theirs to me to get rid of it which wasn't very nice. It has been changed. At this point if you try to kinzpost it you will get a message that says it cannot be sent as a gift.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:17 PM   #7
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

the other accounts might have it, it is just stored somewhere.. you can store it in a cabinet or any other storage that takes the books..

I know you can't sell it or kinzpost it.. It is something that is a gift when you open your account..
Old 04-23-2008, 03:19 PM   #8
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Why do we have to have it? Why? WHY!?
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2008, 03:21 PM   #9
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by gifted9
Why do we have to have it? Why? WHY!?
they want to make sure you have the guide... just like when you get most pets, you make sure you have all the information need to take care of the pet...

They feel it is a must have
Old 04-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #10
Same as WIs

muggsie is on a distinguished road

Just as all the others said, you cant sell or trade it. But one thing i don't get, whats the point in having it if you can get it in the Things to Do section...??
Closed