Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 06:13 PM   #1
legalcat

Default Unanswered: Can't see your mail when it opens? Look here

When you open the mail, the items go to your dock but because of a glitch it doesnt show you the items recieved...

This can be a problem if you have a lot of stuff in your dock and then you might not be sure what you recieved in the mail..

What you do is, click on your mail box again, if you have more new mail, you can click on the mailbox and then at the bottom click on "read mail"... if you don't have any more mail when you click on the mail box it will automatically open to the read mail...

When you are looking at the list of opened mail, you can choose the one you want to see and click on it, it will open and show you what you got
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2008, 06:15 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Can't see your mail when it opens? Look here

Ugh, this glitch drives me crazy! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to remember this next time I get some mail. Thanks!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 06:15 PM   #3
Official Mrs. Cullen
Gifted

GanzRocks11 is a jewel in the roughGanzRocks11 is a jewel in the rough

I noticed that too! It's really weird!
GanzRocks11 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 06:16 PM   #4
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I have noticed this, thanks for sharing! I believe this is in the wrong section (supposed to be in Guides and Hot To's I believe)
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 06:16 PM   #5
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Thanks, except i don't have a lot of items in my dock, around 50 or so...but thanks for the tip

---------- gripperluverxxoo added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
I have noticed this, thanks for sharing! I believe this is in the wrong section (supposed to be in Guides and Hot To's I believe)
im pretty sure it can be posted in this section

Last edited by gripperluverxxoo; 10-06-2008 at 06:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-06-2008, 06:17 PM   #6
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Thanks for the tip! This is making me so frustrated! I hate not see the pics. This will help a lot
bflyangel is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #7
legalcat

I put it in this section because people keep complaining about it in this section so I wanted those people to see it
Old 10-06-2008, 06:43 PM   #8
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

I actually dont mind this one glitch. It saves time when opening boxes and is easy to load.
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 10-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #9
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting this That's what I do !
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #10
legalcat

I dont like it because I do a lot of large trades with newbies lol so I always have to double check that a wrong item wasnt sent... it does make sending email to myself easier lol
Closed