Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 11:31 AM   #1
hope147
Webkinz :)

Hope147 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Cant see pets or bottom screen

Heyy

I recently came back to webkinz world after buying a new computer. I have one of those netbook things that are only like 10 inches.

When I log onto webkinz I have to use the full screen but there is just one problem. My screen is too small that it hides my invetory and that little box tha shows your pets. Now I cant feed my pets nor can I see what I have in my storage.

Does anyone know how I can see that little bit that is missing ? I tried zooming in and out but it only makes the problem worse.I cant see anything! XD

Please help

Hope

Help? :s

Last edited by Hope147; 03-14-2010 at 11:31 AM..
Hope147 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
hat?!?!

Taytaytime is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Cant see pets or bottom screen

Same thing happened to my computer the only thing I fount that worked was we had to download a new internet browser! Thats the only thing I can tell you it worked for our computer.
Taytaytime is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 11:46 AM   #3
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

If you use the multiple window loader link it will allow you to resize your window, and scroll up and down. That will help you to be able to see all your information. Also, you can change the display settings on your lap top, but I find that it messes up other windows and makes the font too small to read. This is the address I use for that multiple window link, though. Hope this helps.

http://66.48.69.102/loader4.php?go=l...ser&aol=0&fs=0

(I do not know how to do a hyperlink, sorry. You'll have to copy and paste the above info)
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 08:21 PM   #4
hope147

Does that mean I am supposed to copy paste that link and I will be able to scroll up and down?

Well that didnt work for me I tried it

Can someone else please help me? Or at least tell me what browser to download?

Im sorry bit I really need help here and no one is helping! My account is going to expire in 2 days and I cant even play.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

oh god what did i do to deserve this all i need is help!

Last edited by Hope147; 03-14-2010 at 08:21 PM..
Old 03-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #5
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Hope147
Does that mean I am supposed to copy paste that link and I will be able to scroll up and down?

Well that didnt work for me I tried it

Can someone else please help me? Or at least tell me what browser to download?

Im sorry bit I really need help here and no one is helping! My account is going to expire in 2 days and I cant even play.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!

oh god what did i do to deserve this all i need is help!
It's OK! Calm down. No need to get all worked up. I will try to help you out.

I know this works for PCs, but I don't know about Macs, but: go up to the top by the drop down menu that says VIEW. Then, select Full Screen. A shortcut method that may work on your computer is to press F11. The screen should expand up to the full screen and you should be able to view everything.

If this doesn't work for you, try viewing this page: http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_technical.html

Select "I can't see everything, some things are cut off at the bottom," and it will show instructions on how to view the entire screen for lots of different computers.

Good luck!
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 03-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #6
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Oh, it's basically impossible. My brother has a netbook, and I've tried but I just can't get it to fit.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 10:47 AM   #7
hope147

[QUOTE=Hope147;18690480]
View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
It's OK! Calm down. No need to get all worked up. I will try to help you out.

I know this works for PCs, but I don't know about Macs, but: go up to the top by the drop down menu that says VIEW. Then, select Full Screen. A shortcut method that may work on your computer is to press F11. The screen should expand up to the full screen and you should be able to view everything.

If this doesn't work for you, try viewing this page: [url=http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/faq_technical.html]Webkinz
Well first of all thanks for at least dealing with my anger management. Im sorry its just that I had posted the thread at the beggining of that day and no one was helping...

I tried the F11 thing originally but it didnt help with the problem, it just made the screen bigger.

Thanks for the link but when I did what it said for my computer it said I had to adjust my screen to 1024x760 but the maximum my computer can go is 1024x600

Thanks for the help at least but it didnt work.

Someone said they dowloaded another browser? Could someone tell me maybe which one I should download maybe that will help?

Oh here we go again. Can someone please just help I am begging you. Its been two days and my account expires tommorow!

Last edited by Hope147; 03-15-2010 at 10:47 AM..
Old 03-15-2010, 11:31 AM   #8
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I have a netbook. To view Webkinz World I have to use this link:

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

Using that link will give you a scroll bar that will allow you to see the entire screen.
FIA is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 12:12 PM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Don't worry about your account expiring; you get a grace period, and even after that you can still adopt a new pet onto an expired account, and reactivate it (I've heard of people doing so up to 2 years after an account expired). Unfortunately I can't help you with your computer problems, but I can assure you that you have time to figure it out.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 12:18 PM   #10
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Please let us know how FIA's link helps The other suggestion I have , is to contact the place where you bought the notebook, & maybe they can tell you how to download another browser.
momwhoplays is offline Female
Closed