Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 09:50 PM   #11
Call me Gabbee
Webkinz :)

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

Default Re: Can't see bottom of screen

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Are you using one of those small netbook computers? If so, you should go to mozilla.com and download Firefox, then you'll be able to scroll down. (:
Yeh, im using a small netbook laptop. I have now downloaded firefox but now it sais I don't have adobe, even though I do.
idance510 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #12
ishing!
Gifted

Firebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to all

I have a Dell 9" netbook and I use Firefox for Webkinz. Since the whole screen is not visible, I have to use the scroll bar. But sometimes the scroll bar disappears and I have to bookmark the page again.

Try using this Firefox link
http://mci2.webkinz.com///loader4.ph...ser&aol=0&fs=0

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Last edited by Firebird; 12-27-2009 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: bad link
Firebird is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 11:45 AM   #13
ishing!
Gifted

Firebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to all

Here are a couple of additional thoughts--

1. You do have to download Adobe Flash again for a new browser.

2. The If you are using Firefox right now, this link should get you the scroll bar:
If you are using another browser, open Firefox and paste this link into the address bar:

http://mci2.webkinz.com///loader4.ph...ser&aol=0&fs=0

3. If you are having trouble with Firefox, try using Google Chrome
The Google Chrome browser also displays a scroll bar.
Firebird is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 12:39 PM   #14
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

ok, i'm going to try it again! Thanks guys!
Old 12-27-2009, 12:43 PM   #15
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I've had the same problem before when I was on mac. Try using a different browser. good Luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 12:44 PM   #16
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

Hmm, this is weird! Id mabe restart your computer?
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 12:54 PM   #17

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

Interesting thread, I've had two 10.1 netbooks and returned them because the salesman worked with them and couldn't bring up webkinz. I got an 11.1 net book and it worked, then crashed and haven't found another one to buy. Handy little computer when they work. I hope you find a solution.
walkingbetty is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 02:35 PM   #18
Call me Gabbee

Webkinz works and loads and everything, it's just that I need to make the Webkinz page smaller so that I can see the whole screen.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #19
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #20
Call me Gabbee

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks!!I'm going to try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed