Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 04:54 AM   #1
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

Default Answered: Can't see all pictures

Hey guy :0 At work I can't see certain pictures and I was wondering if someone had a clue, like for example at work I can not see the picture on the first page here, http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...trophy-490735/
Also some of my GE pictures do not show up... I use firefox and am behind a firewall (gov't) I don't know if that makes a difference, just wondering if anyone had any ideas. Oh yea I 'm not sure if i can reinstall or anything as I don't have admin rights to my computer....

Thanks
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by msclockart
If you are not an admin it might not let you reinstalll Firefox. I worked for a place that would filter out things that contained certain words. Maybe something in the link is causing the firewall to block it? If it works fine at home there might not be anything you can do.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2009, 07:25 AM   #2
Psykobarbie
Webkinz :)

Psykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Can't see all pictures

I'm not totally sure, but I know at my work that we don't have certain software on the computers, so certain things don't work. For example, we don't have java, so I can't open the WW browser to sign in to WW. Maybe your situation is similar? In that case, there is nothing you can do about because someone with admin control would have to install the necessary software.
Psykobarbie is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 07:49 AM   #3
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

Its just weird because its only certain pictures... not all

And for example form my GE i can't see a few- but they are all the same type of photo and all uploaded from tiny pict....
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 10:08 AM   #4
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Hi Me2Me2!

I started trying to answer your question about 10 minutes ago, but was totally taken in by all of the photos on your GE! My goodness! Absolutely lovely I am going to return once I have taken a look around the "regular forum"

Anyhow! I logged onto firefox, and I was able to see all of the images you were having problems with, so I am going to guess that it is because of your firewall? But it doesn't make sense to me how some of your images on your GE are showing up while some are not. Does it do the same thing when you right click and tell it to open the image in a new tab? I'm wondering if it is just not handling loading the images - sometimes my computer does that with the kinzstyle image gallery, but when I try to open it this way, it works for me. Fingers crossed?
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 10:28 AM   #5
Charis01
Gift Guru

It doesn't even show up that I have anything there- maybe this picture will help
For those of you that can't see my Ge themselves- I do have a picture under Aztec i saw it this morning at home- in fact this morning i had 2 and deleted one... guess i deleted the wrong one....
Click the image to open in full size.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Hi again,

Wow, that IS bizarre! I don't think you deleted the wrong one though, because I can see this:

Click the image to open in full size.

...I just don't get it!
Old 05-19-2009, 11:25 AM   #7
Charis01
Gift Guru

LOL oh well it was worth a shot- i might be able to reinstall FF- i just haven't wanted to try just in case I need to call It for help.. lol and my fav tech guy left so I don't know anyone...
In the meantime ill just deal with it-
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 11:30 AM   #8
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

well, I'll keep my fingers crossed you don't have to call IT - I hate doing that myself!
Old 05-19-2009, 11:32 AM   #9
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

If you are not an admin it might not let you reinstalll Firefox. I worked for a place that would filter out things that contained certain words. Maybe something in the link is causing the firewall to block it? If it works fine at home there might not be anything you can do.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 05-19-2009, 11:49 AM   #10
Charis01
Gift Guru

Thanks for the help.. now that's an interesting theory msclockart, and I really don't want to call IT especially if its a firewall issue. which reinstalling FF wouldn't help. I guess Ill keep trying to figure out what all the pictures have in common.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Closed