Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 11:22 PM   #1
drew1973
Gifted

Drew is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Cant put your Pumkin Soup anywhere?? Try doing this so we can!

Hello everyone! I sent a sugestion to Webkinz world to correct it. Hopefully the more suggestions they get from users the faster they will fix it. So here are the instructions on how to leave a suggestion. I Have also written it out for you so u can just copy and paste it!

Thanks..........................Drew

(1) Log in
(2) on the main page lower right click "Contact us"
(3) click "comments & suggestions"
(4) click "click here to make a comment & suggestion"
(5) copy and paste Suggestion from here

Hello I have a suggestion about the Fall Festival item Pumkin Soup. Can you please make a change to your system to allow the item to fit be placed into a refrigerator or to placed on a table like in the picture of that item.

Thank you!

(6) When done click "send"
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 11:27 PM   #2
Gift Guru

megsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to beholdmegsmommykinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Cant put your Pumkin Soup anywhere?? Try doing this so we can!

I agree with this one. drew, i sent a message. hopefully others will too.
megsmommykinz is offline Female
Old 10-24-2007, 12:20 AM   #3
drew1973
Gifted

Drew is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank's. I think that we should leverage our numbers for lot of other things too. What ever annoying glitchy things to fix .Also for anything WI members feel are important to them like ideas for new items or whatever changes members would like. We should all back each other up and show support. By having a few 100 suggestions for it instead of just the lone request.

So if you or anyone that reads this wants to get the word out to WW for something they want to suggest or comment on let me know and I'll send in a suggestion or comment that is important to you too!

By the way thats a realy cool avatar!! Where did you get the bouncing panda?? I would like to do something animated so if you could PM me I'd like to know where to get one and how to uplaod it to WI.

Thanks...................Drew
Old 10-25-2007, 09:34 AM   #4
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

So someone else has noticed the problem with the pumpkin soup! Has anyone else had problems with other food items? I will send suggestion to Webkinz too.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:40 AM   #5
PM me for it please
Gifted

BlackPearl695 will become famous soon enough

Great idea! I'm on it now. Thanks.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:43 AM   #6
jms
Gift Guru

jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

The charm candy has the same problem.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:49 AM   #7
Dinomom13

View Post Originally Posted by jms
The charm candy has the same problem.
The charm candy can be stored now....I just tested by putting some in my fridge...lol...I'm at work, or else I'd post a screenshot....

Old 10-25-2007, 10:29 AM   #8
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

I put in this suggestion too and I totally agree with your post Although same issues get reported and you know they are aware of the problem I still think its very important for everyone to report it and KEEP them aware of the problems..persistance persistance

It took them forever before they made the charm candy storable..so Im sure they will fix the pumpkin soup...I suppose they had too much on their plate and overlooked that!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-25-2007, 01:46 PM   #9
valej

Yes, i think they have overlooked it. It will eventually be able to be stored though, just like the charm candy!
Old 10-25-2007, 02:42 PM   #10
jms
Gift Guru

jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Dinomom13
The charm candy can be stored now....I just tested by putting some in my fridge...lol...I'm at work, or else I'd post a screenshot....

oohh...good to know...thanks!!
Closed