Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2008, 06:42 PM   #1
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

Exclamation Unanswered: Can't place any objects in rooms!

Everything was working fine earlier today. Tonight, I decided to try washing a pet in the sink, and then proceeded to buy a toilet to try that too. But when I tried to place the toilet (the plain white porcelain one) into my room, it wouldn't let me! There was no green (or red) shadow showing me the location I moved the object to from my dock!

So then I removed some flowers that were in that room and tried to move it back from my dock to the room, and the same thing happened! No green shadown, nothing, and the item couldn't not be placed in the room.

I tried to log out and back in, but the problem persists.

Is anyone else having this problem right now? Or has had it in the past? Could it have to do with using the sink?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2008, 08:10 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

LouisvilleMom is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can't place any objects in rooms!

I'm having the same problem. We'll just have to be patient there are a lot of glitches today.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:32 PM   #3
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

Whew!! Thank you for posting this!! I came here to ask for help with this very issue!

I'm glad to know its just a glitch! I was getting so frustrated today and this evening. I wanna put my Egyptian bed in the room already!!!

Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

I cant tend to my garden either.
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 01-28-2008, 08:42 PM   #4
Pm me for it!

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

That's happened to a few people. I think it's just temporary.
Old 01-28-2008, 09:29 PM   #5
Lyn
lynscritters
Gifted

Lyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Same thing here. I posted on the blooper forum cuz I wasn't sure where to post about it. It's happening on both my accts. And I too bought the Egyptian bed and am bummed not to be able to place it in the room... At least the items I tried to place ended up back in my dock and didn't disappear in to Never Never (Never) Land!! I went almost broke to buy that bed and would have been crushed to lose it!
Old 01-28-2008, 11:54 PM   #6

MikeC is an unknown quantity at this point

same here, I can remove but canNOT put items into my rooms.

can't send any gifts through kinzpost either.
Old 01-28-2008, 11:59 PM   #7
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I had the same problem using Firefox. When I switched to Safari, the problem was gone and everything worked just fine. Might just be a browser problem.
daelcare is offline Female
Old 01-29-2008, 12:28 AM   #8
divamom31
Gifted

divamom31 is on a distinguished road

I was having issue too and switched to IE and it began working must be a firefox issue
Old 01-29-2008, 12:53 AM   #9
tyray18
Gifted
tybec is on a distinguished road

I too had that problem. Switched to IE and could put things in my room. I agree, it must be firefox.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:02 AM   #10
Lyn
lynscritters
Gifted

Lyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Darn, I only use FireFox. Whenever I turn on IE my computer wiggs out then freezes up. I've never heard of Safari, I'll look that up after work and give it a try.
Closed