Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 06:19 AM   #11
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Can't name my pet 'Diamond'???

View Post Originally Posted by harlequinn
Interesting...maybe we don't have the combinations right. Could you tell us some of the names you were allowed to use with them?

---------- harlequinn added 66 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Ah, thanks for the link! I just edited my post to say I'd tested it right before I read this. Maybe pets with names that are now 'unacceptable' were adopted before September? Although, that wouldn't explain why I am able to register under some names that others still cannot.

Thanks for the idea, but I really don't want to have to name a pet in all Caps for any reason...it just wouldn't fit in with the rest of my pet names!
YEAH, lots of people dont like to use all caps.................. i use all caps so i can see better so it works for me real well......................... it is an option in case someone really really really really really wants a certain name
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2009, 06:50 AM   #12
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Well it wouldn't let me call my bulldog Drummond and I had to improvise because it didn't like drum either.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 07:19 AM   #13
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

it was the 'mon' combination...................... there is a sticky thread by red bear that tells you all the banned combos...................... you can always do DRUMM0ND with a number for the zero as many have said, but many dont like the all caps......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 09:20 AM   #14
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

RedBear has written an excellent thread, it's a sticky, in the chat section, on the dif letter combos that have been banned, & alternative solutions. You can lenthen the name, so that it's diiaaammmmonnnnddd or something like that. go see her thread--i'ts fabulous!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 10:33 AM   #15
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

My daughter has a whimsey dragon that she named diamond. We had no issues at all with it so maybe something changed since we adopted the dragon??
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 05:01 PM   #16
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

That is preety funny that they allow you to do all the not combos...

very funny.

Well I hope that you get to name your pets what you want to name it.

-kinzluvor
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 01-13-2009, 05:23 PM   #17
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

I tried to name my Minty Reindeer "Minty Renee" and it wouldn't allow it. I tried all sorts of
variations and discovered the culprit was "Renee". What exactly was wrong with it is beyond me. I eventually got it named "Minty Renie". Pretty ridiculous in my opinion.
Aboo is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 02:28 AM   #18
i wish i was a

aboo if you go to redbears sticky thread in the general chat section you can easily see what the problem was with your name.......... it on the first page and you had it narrowed down pretty good too!

and blessed, it depends when the adoption occured, if it was before the bans then there would be no problem with the name,,,,,,,,,,,,, i forget the dates but it is in redbears thread as well.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 10:13 AM   #19
NanaAboo
Gifted

Aboo will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
aboo if you go to redbears sticky thread in the general chat section you can easily see what the problem was with your name.......... it on the first page and you had it narrowed down pretty good too!

and blessed, it depends when the adoption occured, if it was before the bans then there would be no problem with the name,,,,,,,,,,,,, i forget the dates but it is in redbears thread as well.
I'm not really sure where you are directing me but I will look for it. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. My sister will be happy to learn why it is that her middle name, Renee, is an unacceptable name in Webkinz.

Edit: Now that I have read that "Rene" is unacceptable, can someone please explain to this evidentally old Nana what in the world is wrong with that combo????

Last edited by Aboo; 01-14-2009 at 10:16 AM..
Aboo is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 10:45 AM   #20
Finally! I'm a

robbie88 is on a distinguished road

i know. that really bothers me. and diamond is such a cute name! its doesnt allow the weirdest things! and sometimes, it changes your name! my younger sister named her tiger snake Diablo and Ganz changed the name about 3 days later to Lyle. we contacted Ganz but they never responded.. its weird
robbie88 is offline Female
Closed