Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 10:51 PM   #11
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Can't Log In to Webkinz; Free Vacation

Here are things to try if you are having login problems:

1. Try clearing your cache, cookies, and temporary internet files. Restart your computer, and try to login again. After the swirly W comes up, wait a few minutes, click out, and then click LOGIN again, and WW should pop up.

2. If the above doesn't work, try a different web browser. If you don't already have a second one, try Firefox - it is a good one to use on either a Mac or PC, but make sure you download the correct version. See if this helps.

3. Try a different computer - if you can log in to your account on a different computer, then it is something about that particular computer - its plug-ins, browser version, etc. Try to make sure that the browser you are using is the current, updated version.

I am so sorry you are having these problems. I would be so frustrated, too, but maybe the above suggestions will help!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2008, 06:10 AM   #12
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Don't worry. Ganz has thousands of accounts to program and un-glitch. They will fix the rest for yours eventually. While looking wi WW customer service for a link you can use i found this one:
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/cs/us_en/li.php
They have a few tips for people with problem accoutns. If none of these work thne just hang on, they will fix your account in no time.

Hop you can enjoy your free vacation soon!!
~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 08:04 AM   #13
Webkinz :)
SarinasKasan is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by SarinasKasan
Well, despite the latest announcement from Ganz on trying to do better with glitches and other problems, I can't log into two of four accounts this morning. I get a message saying that I can't connect to Webkinz World and to try back again later.

However, on a positive note, on one of the accounts I was able to log into, I did get the free vacation. Since I already had an active ticket to the tropical island, there were two tickets shown. One with the ticket I had purchased yesterday and the time remaining on it, and another vacation ticket next to it.

I hope they get this fixed so that I can log into all of my accounts. The account that I could not get into happens to be my main account. On a positive note, my daughter's account is seems to be working!

SarinasKasan
I can log in again! Thanks, everyone, for your comments. It's nice to know that when there is a problem I'm not the only one--if it's just me, I know it would take forever to get it fixed, but if it's a bunch of us, I have hope that Ganz will fix it that much sooner.

SarinasKasan
Closed