Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 09:11 AM   #1
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Unanswered: Can't log in since today's patch 9/30/09

I tried clearing my cache.

Restarted.

I know it is isn't WW because my other cp loads it just fine.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Aeza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 09:14 AM   #2

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

Default Re: Can't log in since today's patch 9/30/09

I can't get in either. I was on and tried to change accounts, now I can't get back in.
papergirl63 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 09:17 AM   #3

srw303034 is on a distinguished road

i am having the same trouble too. it lets me type in my log in stuff and then when tries to load my stuff it just stays on a green screen. hmm i hope they ar working on this because i have to leave in a while.
srw303034 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 10:29 AM   #4
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Yep, same here... it logged me in once, I tried to click on something, then it went "Please wait..."
I refreshed, restarted, cleared cache... rrrf.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 09-30-2009, 01:12 PM   #5
evangeline5432

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

It sounds like your computers MAY not be compatible with the program used for webkinz.
Try using the browsers Goggle Chrome or Internet Explorer.
Make sure you have adobe flash player down loaded too.

I have had this problem too...I had to exit the browser and reload it.
evangeline5432 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 03:27 PM   #6
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I was able to log in..that's funny. I guess it's just a glitch, they do that very often which I do not enjoy. But they could be down because they're making webkinz a little more fun.
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #7
happily called a

Ragdolls4ever has a spectacular aura about

Hey, this just happened to me, but when I logged into my site and came here, I minimized my site instead of cloing out. After I read the suggustions, I went back and it was up and running! You can try that too. Just log in and let it sit for a while.
Ragdolls4ever is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 04:39 PM   #8
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I am able to log in now as long as I don't use firefox, hope that helps someone (or many "ones")
Aeza is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #9
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Same here
I don't know what to do. Sorry.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 09-30-2009, 09:42 PM   #10
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

If anyone is still having trouble with this, try the usual:

-Clear you cache
-Restart your browser
-Make sure you have the most recent version of Flash Player installed (it's a free download)
-Try a different browser
-Try a different computer

If none of that works, call Ganz Customer Service.
Closed