Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 
Default Unanswered: Can't Log Out!

Well, this is a first. I cannot get WW to let me log out normally. I click 'Log Out' and 'Yes' and nothing happens. I end up having to close the browser screen to close WW. This on top of no longer being able to log into WI from my laptop like normal is making my life annoyingly difficult. Is anyone else having problems with the Log Out?
Asacardimus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2009, 01:33 PM   #2
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Can't Log Out!

I can not log out of WW if I am in my room- but if I am anywhere else I can log out-
elefancy is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 01:35 PM   #3
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Why not try clearing your cache? Have you tried a different machine/browser?

Here is a guide to the 1st question: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...en-you-484257/
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 03-22-2009, 01:36 PM   #4
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Yes, I'm having that problem too, and have heard of others having it also. Elefancy is right on: just go to the newspaper or Curio Shop or anywhere that's not your room, and you can then log out.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 01:36 PM   #5
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Ahhhh! I will try that - it's good to know I'm not alone at least
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #6
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Yes, I'm having that problem too, and have heard of others having it also. Elefancy is right on: just go to the newspaper or Curio Shop or anywhere that's not your room, and you can then log out.
Somehow...I can log-out from my room, but not KinzPost ???
Old 03-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #7
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Clearing my cache didn't fix it for me. But for a glitch, it's pretty benign.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 01:40 PM   #8
Obsessed with
Webkinz :)

nuttienetz is just really nicenuttienetz is just really nice

I had the same problem. I could not log out, so, I left the computer to go eat dinner. I figured wouild put up the sign that says something like you have not done anything for a while.....and then log me out. Boy, was I wrong. My pet was in serious need of some care when I got back she was sick and I had to take her to Dr. Quack's office.

This happened again, to my mom on her computer.......so I told her what happened to mine.

Here is the fix we used for her. When she got stuck on the not being able to log out, we hit the F5 key, this brings up a new log in page. We logged her in and checked to see if her webbie was sick and then she was able to log out. Give it a try and check to see if your webbie got sick. I hope this helps.
nuttienetz is offline Female
Old 03-22-2009, 01:41 PM   #9
hat Remains.

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Clearing my cache didn't fix it for me. But for a glitch, it's pretty benign.
and after I log out, the "/" after .com turns into "///", and I cannot login unless I press my back button

http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0 turns into

http://mci2.webkinz.com///loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0
Old 03-22-2009, 01:42 PM   #10
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

For the past couple of days WW just freezes up on us when we visit Arte. We get a blue screen where the Curio Shop should be, and nothing responds. Right now I'm stuck and will have to X out the window. I'm using Firefox.

I tried throughout the day yesterday on one account, and finally got to do a gem hunt in the evening. My problem doesn't seem to be quite the same, but it's still a log out problem.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Closed