Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 05:08 PM   #41
Lil Kinz

puppies431 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Can't log onto WW? TRY THIS!!!!

If you install firefox will it damage your computer?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2008, 05:35 AM   #42
Webkinz :)
PrincessPinky is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the good info. Not being able to log into WW is a royal pain.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:23 PM   #43
annasuzie is an unknown quantity at this point

I just want to be able to log on! I haven't been able to for over a week now.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:29 AM   #44
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Asacardimus
Actually, I think Webbiemommy's main advice is to clear your cache. Your cache is where your computer (and I bet most of us are of the evil Microsoft) stores places you have been often. When it gets too full, it starts to prevent you from loading changes to the sites you have been before which will prevent Webkinz World from working properly. By using something other than Microsoft IE you can reduce how this happens but it won't go away. It just takes longer to jam up. Besides, as my mom always keeps telling me, clearing your cache and cookies regularly is good computer security. Less information for a hacker to rip off from your computer.
Yes, clearing your cache is probably the main advice. I think why firefox might have worked right away for me is that my husband uses it only for his online game so he hasn't built up much of a cache. I included instructions on how to clear explorers cache.

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
I use Apple, and I have Safari and Firefox. Firefox loads way better than Safari, and the only problems with WW on Firefox is the Clubhouse (for me.)
Good info. I haven't tried my safari.

View Post Originally Posted by puppies431
If you install firefox will it damage your computer?
No. It is actually a safer application than windows explorer.

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessPinky
Thanks for all the good info. Not being able to log into WW is a royal pain.
I agree. What is going on in WW

View Post Originally Posted by annasuzie
I just want to be able to log on! I haven't been able to for over a week now.
I'm so sorry you are unable to log on still. It IS very frustrating which is why I made the thread. I hope others have been helped besides me.
buffy0214 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 05:36 AM   #45
My 35 webkinz are
Gifted

webkinzlover1264 has a spectacular aura about

It doesn't have anything to with firefox. Lots of people have it and still are having troubles.
You were just lucky that you got in. No offense. Im sorry I burst you bubble
webkinzlover1264 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 07:37 AM   #46
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover1264
It doesn't have anything to with firefox. Lots of people have it and still are having troubles.
You were just lucky that you got in. No offense. Im sorry I burst you bubble
Sorry to disagree but it worked right away for me. My main suggestion is to clear your cache. My point being that if you are using IE then switch. It has nothing to do with the people who already use it. The reason it worked for me was likely because we very rarely used firefox so there was no cache buildup. If it was luck, then it was luck on all 7 of my accounts. I couldn't access any and then I switched and can get on all of them. If you don't find the info helpful then you don't need to use it. It HAS, however, helped some people. Even clearing the cache might not help everyone but it might help somebody.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:59 AM   #47
I <33 you

gracie503 is a jewel in the roughgracie503 is a jewel in the rough

I use fire fox all the time. It still takes forever and and 3 days but it works. sorta. My dad is a techno whiz. he put fire fox on my laptop a long time ago. we have it on the other laptop and the desktop but im not sure if we have fire fox on the red laptop.
gracie503 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 10:23 AM   #48
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by gracie503
I use fire fox all the time. It still takes forever and and 3 days but it works. sorta. My dad is a techno whiz. he put fire fox on my laptop a long time ago. we have it on the other laptop and the desktop but im not sure if we have fire fox on the red laptop.
Mine takes about that long, too. LOL. I'm just happy to be able to get into WW.
Old 10-08-2008, 10:35 AM   #49
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

i use firefox and i had the same problems. i cleared me cache, history, defragged my computer, did the scan disc, ran spybot and adaware and i still had problems . ever since Oct. 1 i have not found a gem OR a star on 4 different accounts. today i went to log onto my "main" account to look for charms and it wont let me log in. i just get that stickin W. i let it try to load for 5 minutes (its been taking about a minute since Oct. 1) and got nothing but the W. any suggestions on what to do?

---------- ajoysmom added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

ohh and has anyone else had the problem of not finding ANY gems or stars since Oct. 1?

Last edited by ajoysmom; 10-08-2008 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 01:47 PM   #50
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by ajoysmom
i use firefox and i had the same problems. i cleared me cache, history, defragged my computer, did the scan disc, ran spybot and adaware and i still had problems . ever since Oct. 1 i have not found a gem OR a star on 4 different accounts. today i went to log onto my "main" account to look for charms and it wont let me log in. i just get that stickin W. i let it try to load for 5 minutes (its been taking about a minute since Oct. 1) and got nothing but the W. any suggestions on what to do?

---------- ajoysmom added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

ohh and has anyone else had the problem of not finding ANY gems or stars since Oct. 1?

I have no idea on what you can do next I have been able to find both gems and stars even today. How unusual. I haven't heard of that problem yet but it seems that there are numerous issues going on right now. I wonder how updating the Wshop with Halloween items seems to have caused such a mess

---------- buffy0214 added 7 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Just to let you know that the info that used to be on the home page about which constellations to click really seems to be working for me. My daughter only needs 3 more sun sparks.

Last edited by buffy0214; 10-08-2008 at 01:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed