Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 09:24 AM   #31
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Can't log onto WW? TRY THIS!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by buffy0214
I'm in, too!!!! I was just about ready to give up and go get some lunch.

lunch ????LOL i JUST woke up .. ( it is 1022 ) i get up .. let dog out , let birds out ,make coffee .

and sit down to do employment on 6 accounts .. then go back and do the fun stuff

I had a weird dream last night .. i went to some store..and they had all these stuffed animals but not webkinz , so I asked .. and she said all she had left was hanging from the ceiling .. i said i want that cardinal and parrot ... so she climbed up on this wall that looked like a balancing beam and got them . I remember being so afraid she would fall .. it was weird... very weird ..
Monalisa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 09:26 AM   #32
siroscar
Webkinz :)

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber

I use firefox and have cleared my cache but today I get a white screen.

emmlag96 since the last time firefox had updates the full screen has not been there. They somehow added the extra gray information bar at the top and it makes it not show the bottom of WW fully. I hope this helps.
siroscar is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:27 AM   #33
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

Monalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond reputeMonalisa has a reputation beyond repute

ohhh yeah ..and get this.. in the dream i was trying to name my cardinal ( i havent gotten one yet )

charlie joe ... ???
Old 10-02-2008, 09:28 AM   #34

WEBKINZFUNDAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here. I switched to explorer and it worked for a bit and then I froze up while taking the pumpkin stove out of my room and have not been able to get back in. (On either firefox or explorer.)

Also I wanted to let that member who could not see all of her page using firefox, mine is always that way when using firefox, you can fix it a bit by pulling the page arrows down a bit.

Well, hopefully the system is just down for a bit and we will all be able to get in again soon.

:bokbok::cmunk::easter::el1::gor::manatee::pg: :toucan:
Old 10-02-2008, 09:37 AM   #35
Webbiemommy
Gift Guru

buffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond reputebuffy0214 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lashes
I have tried going into WW thru both firefox and safari browsers and the login page will not load. It is taking so long that I get a network timeout. And my computer is set up the clear my cache every time I log out. The only place I have been this morning is Insider and WW.
We were all timing out, I think. I am back in again now. Hopefully it is working for you, too.

View Post Originally Posted by Momzkinza
I am on Firefox and it is a great browser. I did have to clear my cache and history yesterday to get in after the updates to Webkinz world. Then I found that when I went into my accounts the first few times not everything was loading, so I went in and out of them a number of times and now they are working pretty well. It seems to me that only part of the new programing was loading each time I logged into an account, but more loaded every time I went until it all got loaded. Kind of time consuming, but it seemed to work. Blessings
I'm glad it worked out for you even though it took a while.

View Post Originally Posted by funmamas
I also have problems logging on WW and WI being super slow. I called Webkinz and the employee there told me to use firefox. I downloaded it last week and it works so much better ~ esp. here on WI
Yea!! I'm glad it's working.

View Post Originally Posted by emmlag96
I am getting a black cat too! Anyways I can't load the sign in page : (
I'm back in now, so hopefully you are, too. What are you naming your cat? My daughter told me to name mine Sabrina.

---------- buffy0214 added 3 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Monalisa
lunch ????LOL i JUST woke up .. ( it is 1022 ) i get up .. let dog out , let birds out ,make coffee .

and sit down to do employment on 6 accounts .. then go back and do the fun stuff

I had a weird dream last night .. i went to some store..and they had all these stuffed animals but not webkinz , so I asked .. and she said all she had left was hanging from the ceiling .. i said i want that cardinal and parrot ... so she climbed up on this wall that looked like a balancing beam and got them . I remember being so afraid she would fall .. it was weird... very weird ..
It's 10:30 for me, too, but I never eat breakfast just go straight to lunch I've got to crawl out of bed at 7am to get the kids ready for school. I always thought that as I got older, it would be easier to get up in the morning but I still want to sleep in until 9.

Hilarious dream Those webbies are creeping into your dreams now.

---------- buffy0214 added 4 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by siroscar
I use firefox and have cleared my cache but today I get a white screen.

emmlag96 since the last time firefox had updates the full screen has not been there. They somehow added the extra gray information bar at the top and it makes it not show the bottom of WW fully. I hope this helps.
Sad Hopefully it will be up soon. Good info about the firefox.
View Post Originally Posted by Monalisa
ohhh yeah ..and get this.. in the dream i was trying to name my cardinal ( i havent gotten one yet )

charlie joe ... ???
Hmmm....interesting?!? You have very detailed dreamsClick the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by WEBKINZFUNDAY
Same here. I switched to explorer and it worked for a bit and then I froze up while taking the pumpkin stove out of my room and have not been able to get back in. (On either firefox or explorer.)

Also I wanted to let that member who could not see all of her page using firefox, mine is always that way when using firefox, you can fix it a bit by pulling the page arrows down a bit.

Well, hopefully the system is just down for a bit and we will all be able to get in again soon.
Good info on firefox. I didn't know that the new firefox did that???

Last edited by buffy0214; 10-02-2008 at 09:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
buffy0214 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 09:46 AM   #36
MoNotDaVinci
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by emmlag96
I am getting a black cat too! Anyways I can't load the sign in page : (
LOL that s funny I got two last year and named mine sabrina and sebastian ..

---------- Monalisa added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Ok arties is still down for me now .. the open room

Last edited by Monalisa; 10-02-2008 at 09:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-05-2008, 10:49 AM   #37
Snackerdoodle,Imanan

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

Sorry, it hasn't woeked yet, wish it did 'cause the screen size is larger than IE -not so many duplicate toolbars! Well deleting history (emptying cache) has definitely helped, so thanx again!

---------- Swonderful added 6 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

Oops, didn't know where this was gonna post! By IT, I was referring to the new Google browser ,Chrome. I can get on now with IE, but not Chrome, ratz!

Last edited by Swonderful; 10-05-2008 at 10:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Swonderful is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 11:01 AM   #38
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Actually, I think Webbiemommy's main advice is to clear your cache. Your cache is where your computer (and I bet most of us are of the evil Microsoft) stores places you have been often. When it gets too full, it starts to prevent you from loading changes to the sites you have been before which will prevent Webkinz World from working properly. By using something other than Microsoft IE you can reduce how this happens but it won't go away. It just takes longer to jam up. Besides, as my mom always keeps telling me, clearing your cache and cookies regularly is good computer security. Less information for a hacker to rip off from your computer.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 12:30 PM   #39
MadTVstewart

i would but i use windows explorer not firefox, well thanx for the tip anyway! rep!
Old 10-05-2008, 02:19 PM   #40
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I use Apple, and I have Safari and Firefox. Firefox loads way better than Safari, and the only problems with WW on Firefox is the Clubhouse (for me.)
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Closed