Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2008, 02:28 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Carcolcat is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: can't log into WK

I am having a problem just getting into Webkinz. Here is the error message I get: http://www.webkinz.com/SWF/setLocale.swf?locale=us_en I can't even get to the blue log in screen. I cleaned out my cache, temp files, etc. I just don't know what else to do. The is the only website I have this problem with. I need help. My WK babies need me!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2008, 02:29 PM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: can't log into WK

Try to go to google and put webkinz in the search box and see if you can get on that way.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #3
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

Angry Re: can't log into WK

i am having the same problem
and going to google first doesn't work
yesterday i was getting in by going to the parents area and logging on through there but today and last night i couldn't get on that way either the log in thing didn't show up so i went to another area and where the login button should be it was blacked out.
don't know if it makes a difference or not but i'm in canada and the message says :
http://www.webkinz.com/SWF/setLocale.swf?locale=us_en
so is it trying to log me on through the US? or just that i want webkinz in english?
kind of ***** because it's teh weekend so we have a bit more time to play on it.
hopefully someone has the answers.
maybe i'll call customer service tomorrow.
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 04:47 PM   #4
I'll PM my Wkz ID...
Gift Guru

whzqzi is just really nicewhzqzi is just really nice

http://66.48.69.102////////loader4.p...ser&aol=0&fs=0

??? Not sure if this will work... but worth a try....

It's a different log-in location.
Old 04-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #5
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

well it works but doesn't go full screen, had to go to 125% and scroll up and down so i could at least do my dailys ( in internet explorer)
mom2ba is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 07:39 PM   #6
I'll PM my Wkz ID...
Gift Guru

whzqzi is just really nicewhzqzi is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by mom2ba
well it works but doesn't go full screen, had to go to 125% and scroll up and down so i could at least do my dailys ( in internet explorer)
Is your computer a laptop... this works with my desktop, but not my laptop... glad it sort of helped! ???
Old 04-07-2008, 10:35 AM   #7
Lil Kinz
zwendyjo is an unknown quantity at this point

I was having the same problem, then I typed in: http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/
and it worked; I then saved it as one of my favorite websites; and now I just call it up from the favorites menu and I don't have the problem; but if I just type in webkinz.com it does the same thing as everyone else is describing; but only on one of our computers at home. Hope this works for you!!
Old 04-07-2008, 06:39 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
elkmom is an unknown quantity at this point

The 2 alternate sites worked to get on for us, thanks! I did find that if I disabled shockwave flash object under add-ons for Internet explorer I could get a sign on page to show up for webkinz instead of just a white page. But then it tells you to download shockwave. I wasn't having problems if I went through firefox. It was just internet explorer. Thanks again for the other sites to type in instead of webkinz.com.
Old 04-07-2008, 09:07 PM   #9
procyonlotor
Lil Kinz

Procyon is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: can't log into WK

THANKS! The http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/ address works! I was in a panic, then I remembered to check WI. This place is the best!
Old 04-09-2008, 05:12 PM   #10
jazzycricket
Webkinz :)

jazzycricket is on a distinguished road

Does anyone have the problem that they can get the page to show up were you put in your username and password but when you hit begin it does nothing...
jazzycricket is offline Female
Closed