Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
Sabrina
Webkinz :)

BriniGirl123 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Can't Log Into Webkinz

I haven't used my Webkinz account in several years, but my friends and I decided we wanted to all go on our old ones for fun, and seeing them on theirs makes me want to go on mine!! I have the correct username and had to get a new password having forgotten the old one -- Webkinz let me change my password. However, when I enter my username and password and click any of the three options 'begin' 'adopt' 'change pass' it comes up with 'I'm sorry, but there is something wrong with our servers at this time. Please try again later.'

I've been trying on different computers for several days and none of them ever work. My friends are all able to get on their old accounts, theres just won't let them do everything because their time ran out or something, I don't know how they explained it.

I'm really outdated on Webkinz, is there a way to fix this? I've cleared cache/cookies/etc. :/
BriniGirl123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
Soy Hermosa♥

MizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clownMizzSwaqq is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Can't Log Into Webkinz

Its probably because you havent been on for so long. Other people on here asked the same question. Hope i helped and sorry =\
MizzSwaqq is offline Female
Old 09-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #3

Ritzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the wait
Ritzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the waitRitzcracker is worth the wait

I remember reading on one thread about someone in the same situation. When she phoned Ganz, they told her that her account had been deleted due to inactivity, and there was nothing they could do. Other people have been able to get on old accounts. So there seems to be different experiences for different people.

If you do get into an old account, you will be limited in what you can do. For example, new W-shop items will be blocked, you can't buy party packs, you can't go to the trading room, or send presents. Once you adopt a new pet, everything is open to you again.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #4
Merp

dogzcats is a forum hero
dogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum herodogzcats is a forum hero

Ritzcracker may be right, but sometimes using a different web browser works. If not, you might have to talk to Ganz for help.
dogzcats is offline Female
Old 09-02-2012, 03:25 AM   #5
Quentinsgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree,
You might think with September starting and children back to school Webkinz would be less full and more easier to log in to but even with school starting the site still is slow and this is maddening that children cannot log in to Webkinz now and Ganz doesn't warn Webkinz fans of glitches or telling people when the site is down? Four weeks ago I was able to log in to Webkinz with no problems and was going to adopt a new Webkinz pet that I just bought and then from that week on the trouble started again and now I feel so angry that I just can't log in and I feel like starting all over again on a new account. Also we {Me and Mom} attempted to contact Ganz again and all we got was a busy signal and we couldn't reach someone. I hope Ganz finds what is causing this to happen so Webkinz fans like myself can enjoy Webkinz World in good enjoyment without so much troubles on the site
Quentinsgirl is offline Female
Old 09-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #6
♫♪♩ Let it go ♩♪♫
Gifted

889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art
889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art889wlry is a work of art

Your account has been deleted due to inactivity. You and your friends will have to buy a new webkinz and make brand new accounts, sorry,
I suggest you check ameriwade, they have a big selection, and is WI's partner store
Ameriwade - Buy sell Webkinz, Lil' Kinz, Signature, Tail, Town, Mazin
889wlry is offline Female
Old 09-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #7
Sabrina

BriniGirl123 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you all for your help.

It's really depressing to think all that money spent back when I was younger is now gone. I mean I still have all those cute plushies stored in my closet, but all the hours spent on the game is gone. :/ I had around 30 webkinz (so nowhere near as many as lots of you around here) but I still worked hard for each of their rooms/outfits/my whole house and such.

The more I think about it the more I'm curious when the last time I logged in was. I made an account in late '06 to early '07 ish and used it for a long time, and I definitely would check back into it every once and awhile at LEAST until the end of 2010.

Ah well. I have an unused Webkinz code that I could just make a new account with but it's just not the same 'ya know?
BriniGirl123 is offline Female
Closed