Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 10:20 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

diannebee will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: can't log into American accounts!

I have two american accounts and I try to log in, but it just leaves me at the 'green' screen. I can log into my asian account. I still have 1/2 day to catch a few leaves on that account!

Is anyone else having problems logging in? It's probably just me because I sent a few 'where are the leaves' letters in to the WW comments and suggestions page...
diannebee is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by KeyLargo
View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
If anyone is still up and trying, keep trying; I did finally get in, but that was after a dozen of those green screen junk then about half a dozen can not connect {where you can click log out then no but it won't let you do anything} along with several pasted remarks from accounts I was able to get in to.
I was coming in to say scratch that -- this is what I wrote on another 'glitch' thread in this forum just now:

Not good, not good at all -- the well will only reset if it popped and kept the after midnight flip {the 'extra' some talk about} along with the stars and any timed things {zum, charm, etc} but the wheel and the gem hunt and the academy and things like that including mail won't reset. Plus, the accounts that were listed in this forum from before, the ones that weren't logging in at all yesterday until way late {causing quite a few dailies to be missed} aren't able to log in at all, again.

So it took a dozen tries and finally got in to the bad server account, only to find {of course, it's ww we're talking about} that account hadn't reset either. Sheesh, I wish they'd get their act together, even try to fake it some here and there, something. It's getting worse and worse, going in to a weekend which they never work on {must be nice, when I was a tech we were scheduled on a 24/7/365 schedule}.

They seem to have done mini-reboot of server{s} or whatever, if y'all want or need to give those dailies another go.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 10:21 PM   #2
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: can't log into American accounts!

Yes I just tried to post this on the help section. Did you get a please wait... then when you tried to log in get this problem. I tried updating everything but nothing worked.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 10:23 PM   #3

Here's a weird thing, I just tried to log into my daughter's american account and it works just fine! I will try our other accounts....
Old 09-24-2009, 10:23 PM   #4
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Ok I just tried my other american account and it won't work either. I only had another account up, an asian so I thought it was just one. UH oh major glitch alert.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:23 PM   #5

I did NOT get a please wait or anything..the W just disappeared and then it stayed on the green screen......
Old 09-24-2009, 10:25 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

I mean I was on my account when the glitch occured and I got please wait. I did not get the green screen till i tried to log back in.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:35 PM   #7
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Sounds {again} like their number 1 bad server -- my american {main} account is on that blasted server -- I get the W but it disappears and then just sticks on that green screen doing nothing. I switched computers, tried several browsers on each, even did a change password figuring it would sorta kick the programming or something, but nothing. I am so tired of them having this account messed up -- I've had it since July of 08 and it has been nothing but hassles all the way through, one problem after another, usually several at the same time, and when they do actually try to fix accounts that one never gets fixed no matter what {when they do the entire site about something}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 10:40 PM   #8
PEEP!
Gift Guru

my firefox says it's connecting (or trying to connect ) to wapi 8. Does that mean anything?
Old 09-24-2009, 10:42 PM   #9
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Me too! My other account (American) took a while to load but is working, but my main one is not. It's good to know I'm not alone! What's weird is when you look at the page info at the bottom, it says something about loading KinzPost. Weird.

Also, the browser makes no difference.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:43 PM   #10
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I get same problem in my accts too, I have Asian, European and 6 US accts. I get that problem where is stays on green in different accts from time to time. I too switch computers, but if you try like 7 or 8 times it will sometimes kick in. But it is a pain!
aug2168 is offline Female
Closed