Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

Question Unanswered: Can't log on

I can't get the log on page to come up. I go to the site, click log on, and get an incomplete page that says the connection was reset. No matter what I do, I cannot get on. I wanted to buy the Asian rare right now but I can't get on!

Anyone else?
losingmymind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Default Re: Can't log on

Same exact thing happening to me! I hate it when my Asian account misses new rares!
montana mom is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 12:19 AM   #3

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by losingmymind
I can't get the log on page to come up. I go to the site, click log on, and get an incomplete page that says the connection was reset. No matter what I do, I cannot get on. I wanted to buy the Asian rare right now but I can't get on!

Anyone else?
OFF line for some reason, you can still do the polls & quizzes on Ganz page
JoKinder is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 12:19 AM   #4
losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!losingmymind is the cats pajamas!

I just got on. Try again. I think they had a glitch for about 10 minutes or something.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:20 AM   #5
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

OK, Thank you!!!
montana mom is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 12:21 AM   #6

did it work for you?
Old 09-30-2011, 10:13 AM   #7
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

I use IE, and I can log in using white Log In text (below below the Customer Service tab) on the WW Log In screen
Old 09-30-2011, 10:24 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Or you can just try a direct loader link, put this link in your favorites
Webkinz World - Come In and Play
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 10:31 AM   #9
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Or you can just try a direct loader link, put this link in your favorites
Webkinz World - Come In and Play
That doesn't work for me with IE. I get the same IE error. I was able to get in on FF but Flash kept crashing if I try to load my dock. Wonder if the new update to flash is causing issues again.
karrit is offline Female
Old 09-30-2011, 08:11 PM   #10

hahohi123 is on a distinguished road

The exact same thing happened to me! I have this old account, right!
I can remember the password,so I tried logging in. I said I needed a special
code to make my Webkinz Pig come back to life. I soon got TWO of those
codes (can't remember them now) and I tried logging in and it said that message!
It's been going on for almost a year!
hahohi123 is offline Female
Closed