Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
egg
Run Mouse Run!
Webkinz :)

egg is just really niceegg is just really nice

Thumbs down Answered: Can't Log On!

Hey fellow webkinz lovers! I have an odd problem on my hands. Everyday when I try to log on to Webkinz it says that the user information is wrong! And the only way I can log on is if I say that I forgot my password and then I have to change my password completely.

Does anyone know what is going on? Please help!
egg is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by mickey26
Try this log in, but it'll proabably not work. http://mci2.webkinz.com//loader4.php...ser&aol=0&fs=0

If it doesn't work try to clear your cache. If you don't know how, here's a link- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/

Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2010, 06:08 PM   #2
Call Me Kate ッ

MyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonderMyjesticS wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Can't Log On!

Are you sure you're typing your password in completely correctly? That could be the problem. Sometimes when I keep making mistakes in my password. I write it down on Microsoft or Notepad and type it in. Then I copy and paste it on Webkinz. Try that next time. If it still isn't working let me know.
MyjesticS is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 06:14 PM   #3
egg
Run Mouse Run!

View Post Originally Posted by MyjesticS
Are you sure you're typing your password in completely correctly? That could be the problem. Sometimes when I keep making mistakes in my password. I write it down on Microsoft or Notepad and type it in. Then I copy and paste it on Webkinz. Try that next time. If it still isn't working let me know.
Thanks for the info! But I know I am putting it in right, but I 'll try again.
egg is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 06:18 PM   #4
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Make sure that Cap Locks isn't on.
If you still have that problem, change the password.
I had that happen once, I typed my password EXACT and it still didn't work, so I just changed it.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 05-18-2010, 06:23 PM   #5
egg
Run Mouse Run!

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Make sure that Cap Locks isn't on.
If you still have that problem, change the password.
I had that happen once, I typed my password EXACT and it still didn't work, so I just changed it.
Thanks for the help I tried that and it STILL doesn't work, I swear this computer of mine is....
egg is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 05:29 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Try this log in, but it'll proabably not work. http://mci2.webkinz.com//loader4.php...ser&aol=0&fs=0

If it doesn't work try to clear your cache. If you don't know how, here's a link- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-cache-534364/

Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 05:42 PM   #7
gabriellek94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello.
I Had Almost The Same Problem To I Changed My Password And It Still Didn't Work So I Had To Contact Webkinz And They Fixed It. Hope I Helped.
gabriellek94 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 08:00 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
webkinz♥4ev is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Can't Log On!

View Post Originally Posted by egg
Hey fellow webkinz lovers! I have an odd problem on my hands. Everyday when I try to log on to Webkinz it says that the user information is wrong! And the only way I can log on is if I say that I forgot my password and then I have to change my password completely.

Does anyone know what is going on? Please help!
it might of expired sorry if it did im sorry
webkinz♥4ev is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 08:04 PM   #9
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

I got two emails and tons of messages before one of my accounts closed. I am so sorry to hear about your problem. How is it going?
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 08:08 PM   #10

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

Call Ganz tomorrow. Be sure to have at least one of your pet tags on hand to prove the account is yours.
gigglemeg is offline Female
Closed