Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 08:44 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
bluebowser is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Can't Log In

I have been having trouble logging in since yesterday. For whatever reason when I hit the log in button my comp. is saying error. Is anyone else having this problem?

Or does anyone know how to rectify the problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My child is upset that it is not working.

Thanks

Please don't post children's age.
~Jennielou

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-22-2009 at 11:10 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2009, 09:02 AM   #2

mindbender will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can't Log In

aww that is really sad i donot know how to fix it but i hope someone tells you
Old 10-21-2009, 09:05 AM   #3
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by bluebowser
I have been having trouble logging in since yesterday. For whatever reason when I hit the log in button my comp. is saying error. Is anyone else having this problem?

Or does anyone know how to rectify the problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My child is upset that it is not working.

Thanks
I have been noticing that as well. My suggestions is clear your cache and reboot. I know that always helps me.

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-22-2009 at 11:10 AM..
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 09:57 AM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by mommamia3
I have been noticing that as well. My suggestions is clear your cache and reboot. I know that always helps me.
Sounds silly....as I am not comp. savvy! LOL! And of course hubby is away and can't help.

How would I go about clearing my cache and reboot. I know it kind of sounds silly

Thanks again for replying...I truly appreciate it

View Post Originally Posted by mindbender
aww that is really sad i donot know how to fix it but i hope someone tells you
Aww Thanks so much....yes my child will not give up.LOL Maybe I will just go rent the new Transformer movie.....keep him occupied until I figure it out

LOL!

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-22-2009 at 11:11 AM..
Old 10-21-2009, 10:01 AM   #5

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

Try this guide from the guides section
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
Old 10-21-2009, 10:25 AM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by Iwantthemall
Try this guide from the guides section
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/
Great Thanks...I will check that out

And I will keep you posted
Old 10-21-2009, 10:41 AM   #7

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

If clearing your cache doesn't work, try another browser. I sometimes switch between firefox and internet explorer and that will occasionally make a difference.
And please do keep us posted. We all know how frustrating it can be!
Old 10-21-2009, 10:57 AM   #8
KAF, my little angel
Gift Guru

mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!mommamia3 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by bluebowser
Sounds silly....as I am not comp. savvy! LOL! And of course hubby is away and can't help.

How would I go about clearing my cache and reboot. I know it kind of sounds silly

Thanks again for replying...I truly appreciate it

Aww Thanks so much....yes my child will not give up.LOL Maybe I will just go rent the new Transformer movie.....keep him occupied until I figure it out

LOL!
LOL the post below mine has the guide, but
if you go into the tools in the bar below where the address of this website is, then go to options and clck delete, make sure everything is checked off then click ok, that will clear your cache.

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-22-2009 at 11:11 AM..
mommamia3 is offline Female
Old 10-21-2009, 11:22 AM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by Iwantthemall
If clearing your cache doesn't work, try another browser. I sometimes switch between firefox and internet explorer and that will occasionally make a difference.
And please do keep us posted. We all know how frustrating it can be!
Well I tried clearing my cache and deleting cookies....still no luck

I guess I will have to wait for my husband to come home and fix this

Thank You to All that Responded

Video Store Here I Come!! LOL!

if you go into the tools in the bar below where the address of this website is, then go to options and clck delete, make sure everything is checked off then click ok, that will clear your cache.
Ok I will give it another shot

Thanks!!

Ok I have tried all the avenues presented to me, in which I appreciate so very much.....none have seemed to work with my comp

It is windows 2000 and I have deleted cache and cookies, with no luck of entering WW
But I am ok with that. I am just going to go out shopping and to the video store.

Again when my husband gets home and has a look at it....he will probably have it up and running in about 30 seconds...LOL!

Again thanks so much for all of your valuable advice everyone!

I will try again in an hour or so

Last edited by bluebowser; 10-21-2009 at 11:22 AM..
Old 10-21-2009, 11:27 AM   #10
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

That has sometimes happened to me in the past. I just wait a few days and it will usually go away.
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Closed