Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 07:50 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
bigr88smom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: can't log in

webkinz005, don't change your pass word. it will work as soon as they get it fixed. this is the same thing that happened a couple weeks ago. just hang tight. it took about three hours and i was back on. i'm sure it's the same problem. just wondering though why is it always my account? my son can always get on his two accounts. why, why why? does anyone know if the eggs are falling this year?
bigr88smom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #12
Featherkc is an unknown quantity at this point

My son's account is the same way...there is something wrong with our servers try back again later. My husband thinks that more than likely some accounts are on different authentication servers than others which is why some accounts are affected while others are fine.
Featherkc is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 09:05 AM   #13
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I haven't had any problems until about 9:45 am. I have been on all morning and now can't get back on. When I click log in, I just get the white screen. After waiting for about a minute, it did actually go to the log in screen once. When I typed username and password and log in, it didn't do anything. I was just wondering if anybody else is having this problem all of a sudden.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:11 AM   #14

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

same thing can loging into a few accounts but some are getting the error message, they better fix this by 12am kinztime, i want my easter prizes =)
Pigster318 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 09:15 AM   #15

yes ganz does have several different servers. we are the unlucky ones on the bad server.lol. now i can't even get on my sons accounts so it must be spreading. it figures with easter and all. i just hope we are able to get our baskets sunday. i need that rug for my easter room. when i try to log in everything is really slow and that did happen the last time we had this problem. i notified ganz of the problem and will let you know what they say if i get a reply. oh since it was only affecting my account i asked them to put mine on the same server as my sons lol. good luck everyone! happy easter!
Old 04-11-2009, 09:18 AM   #16

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

I'm having a problem logging int. But I can't even load the page to log in!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 09:21 AM   #17

mine was doing the same thing lefty. i think that means they are working on it. the more this happens weekly the more i'm starting to learn the signs and steps that my account goes thru. i got on my account just now so try again everyone. there getting the servers fixed.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:25 AM   #18

geochick will become famous soon enough

Yay! The server message is gone right now and we can log in to the account. Hopefully it is fixed and stays that way so we can get our Easter gifts for the Kinz.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:37 AM   #19

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

I can log in on my account, but at first it said wrong password, even though I know it was right, if that helps.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 09:41 AM   #20
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

well this has happened sometimes to me too on the holidays, but i haven't tried today. if you wanted to you could call GANZ and see what they can do. Or you could try later today because usually all the people go on earlier to see what they got, so i would try later if i helped pm me
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Closed