Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 12:17 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Hodgieptd is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Can't Log On

I have not been able to logon all night. Is anyone else having problems? Does anyone have the scoop as to what the problems could be.

I am fairly new to WW and it seems that there have been a lot issues. Its becoming very frustrating.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2008, 12:38 AM   #2
ow! I have

Nissa is a jewel in the roughNissa is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Can't Log On

Don't worry, I'm having a problem logging in too. I'm fairly new too. I sent them an e-mail and hopefully they will reply soon. It seems that every time I log in I get a message that says 'Oops, I am sorry, we can't connect to Webkinz World. Please log back in later for more fun and games. You will now be logged out'

Well, I hope this helped some. I'm going to keep trying and hopefully it's just a glitch that will be fixed soon.
Nissa is offline Female
Old 01-06-2008, 12:41 AM   #3

Thanks. It does help to know its not just me. That is exactly what is happening to me. Please let me know if you hear anything.

Thanks again. I like your avatar- very cute
Old 01-06-2008, 12:44 AM   #4
not Tina55 in WW
Gift Guru
tina55 has a spectacular aura about

I haven't had any problems tonight. WW is tricky. It helps to clear your cache often. It runs much smoother then. Clear all your cookies and temp files.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:46 AM   #5
snowfie
Gift Guru
proud*mom has a spectacular aura about

I was just booted off. Bummer. I had not finsihed my stuff.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:47 AM   #6
Gift Guru

hsid is on a distinguished road

i wuz having that a few hours ago but ever since i haven't had any problems. if ure a newbie, just to let u know, webkinz doesn't usually have so many problems. its just cuz of the christmas overload. plz keep faith in webkinz. it'll be fixed soon enuf.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:49 AM   #7
polkadotpansy

143mileylover is an unknown quantity at this point

I was having problems with logging on too. I try again later and the problem is resolved. I hate that it does it to me, but there's really nothing you can do. The server may be down, but the only other thing to do is ask the owner/manager of Webkinz Insider. Sorry I couldn't help.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:51 AM   #8
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

I logged on many times tonight without any problem. I see they just took the site offline for maintenance early tonight though. Hope this means they are fixing the mess...
Old 01-06-2008, 12:54 AM   #9

lavandershine is an unknown quantity at this point

Some of the problems could be that, it was a glitch,
Or so many people were trying to log on and there probably wasn't enough space on webkinz.
Or try restarting your computer,or refresh your page.Good luckl!
Old 01-06-2008, 12:19 PM   #10

Thanks for all the advice and support. I did try to clear all cookies and reboot and I still could not get on last night. I just tried and it looks like I am in.
Time to catch up on my gardening

---------- Hodgieptd added 16 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Well progress. I can do everything, but go to my rooms. I adopted a pet lastnight before I started having problems and he was there this morning Not sure if his present was there though

Last edited by Hodgieptd; 01-06-2008 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed