Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 01:17 PM   #1
GiantPandaLover11
Webkinz :)

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: Can't load WW!!

Ever since I upgraded my AVG to the newest version yesterday,I have been unable to load Webkinz World. I can log in,but when I do,noting loads. I either get stuck on a blank Newspaper,or a green screen. I'm not sure why this happened. Can anybody help me? And is anybody else experiencing this problem?

Last edited by Pandah; 11-03-2009 at 01:57 PM..
Pandah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2009, 04:24 PM   #2
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Can't load WW!!

i was just about to make a thread about this. i have had the same issues. i was able to log on and get me halloween bag and play the super wheel but whenever i try to do the activities i get the dreaded "please wait" or a blank screen :/

i called AVG customer service and explained what was going on and the rep asked me "are you using the paid version or the free version" when i told her it was the free version she transferred me to an automated system that proceeded to tell me that they cant give free advice. if i wanted help i would have to buy AVG .

someone please help!!! ganz cant do anything (i called them too) because there is nothing wrong on their end.
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for replying. I'm sorry you are experiencing the same problem.
I can not believe they told you to pay for advice!! That is just not right.
I think I recall a thread where someone had the same problem,and disabled something on AVG?
Pandah is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 04:38 PM   #4
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

ohhh i know right? there should be some support for people with the free version. i wouldnt know how to disable it lol. plus i dont want to leave my computer unprotected.
Old 11-03-2009, 04:39 PM   #5
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

Does AGV have a popup blocker? Or, does AGV have a function that allows you to add safe sites ? I attached a link below for the WW loader that you could cut and paste there.

Also, maybe if you are just going to play webkinz close your AGV

You might try using a different browzer too. If you are currently using IE , then I would suggest giving Mozilla a try and see if it makes a difference.

Here is a direct link to the WW loader...maybe this will help.

http://mci2.webkinz.com//////loader4...ser&aol=0&fs=0

Good luck
gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 04:41 PM   #6
GiantPandaLover11

View Post Originally Posted by gotchagood5
Does AGV have a popup blocker? Or, does AGV have a function that allows you to add safe sites ? I attached a link below for the WW loader that you could cut and paste there.

You might try using a different browzer too. If you are currently using IE , then I would suggest giving Mozilla a try and see if it makes a difference.

Good luck
It does have a popup blocker,but WW wouldn't have came up and it did.
I don't want to disable AVG and leave my computer unprotected,though. We've had some hacking problems lately.

I currently use the most updated version of Mozilla Firefox,and have never had a problem before. Is there any other way??
Pandah is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 05:03 PM   #7
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by gotchagood5

Good luck
yes to pop up blocker, dont want to be unprotected, using firefox and i never tried using the multi window thing...ill have to check it out in a bit. thanks gotcha
Old 11-03-2009, 05:14 PM   #8
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Pandah
Ever since I upgraded my AVG to the newest version yesterday,I have been unable to load Webkinz World. I can log in,but when I do,noting loads. I either get stuck on a blank Newspaper,or a green screen. I'm not sure why this happened. Can anybody help me? And is anybody else experiencing this problem?
This is exactly what has happened to me since I upgraded my free AVG. I can get in, but I cannot get complete any jobs, harvest my garden, or do Magic Forest activities. They always end with a Please Wait... and I cannot continue.
valleygram is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 06:17 PM   #9
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

i tried the link you gave gotcha and its the same thing...please wait and blank pages . thanks for the suggestion
Old 11-03-2009, 10:30 PM   #10
GiantPandaLover11

I figured out a solution!!
I told my dad about the problem,and he looked around on AVG's Overview,and disabled the link scanner thing. Now Webkinz works just as well as it did before! I think it is the only solution right now,so go ahead and disable it.
I'm sure it won't leave your computer unprotected,because my dad works on computers,so he knows his stuff.
Pandah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
avg, loading, pandah, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, webkinz