Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 01:19 PM   #21
Akiro
Webkinz :)

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Picture Absent

Great, I did try to access the bullfrog and the room he is in. The pictures of all the pet he is in the room with are missing to. Thank you Ganz for one more mess after an update.
Blackdog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 01:30 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

thanks for posting this glitch - I have one bullfrog in the academy so I guess today he'll skip school
Old 04-14-2010, 02:05 PM   #23

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

I just came looking for this glitch myself! My Bull Frog is having a birthday today but he refuses to show up. Guess I will have to celebrate on a different day with him.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 08:57 AM   #24

kbugsmom will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can't Load Room!

I have a bullfrog too. I guess he must be in the backyard.... Thanks for your help and calling ganz.

Well still cant load my room, so no fix yet

Last edited by kbugsmom; 04-15-2010 at 08:57 AM..
kbugsmom is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 09:30 AM   #25
yakkay

yakkay will become famous soon enough

Thank you WI members!!!! After trying to get into my rooms and getting stuck several times, I checked in here. Sure enough you wonderful folks solved the problem. I have no trouble with 'frog free' accounts. But that little Bullfrog on that one account has become quite a bully. Have a feeling when he gets hungry and lonely he will welcome me back. If not....looks like frog legs for dinner!!!!!!!!
Old 04-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #26
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

As of today - this problem is not fixed. The picture is there, but when I try to load the room, the system freezes.
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 09:56 AM   #27
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for telling us about the glitch !!!! I will play with them after this is fixed.....
ddoott is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 11:26 AM   #28
ill work for webkinz
Gift Guru

CindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guideCindyMommy is a golden guide

My son has a bullfrog as well - once I can get into the room, I'm putting him in the corner!
CindyMommy is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 02:27 PM   #29
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Bully frog, lol Yakka! I called ganz today when I could not get into the frog's room and they immediately told me that they are having a problem with bullfrogs. Ok, but why does that make sense when they have been fine before? Good Grief
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Old 04-15-2010, 02:56 PM   #30
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
Bully frog, lol Yakka! I called ganz today when I could not get into the frog's room and they immediately told me that they are having a problem with bullfrogs. Ok, but why does that make sense when they have been fine before? Good Grief
That's my feeling exactly! How does adding a new theme wreck a bullfrog?
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Closed