Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Can't Load Room! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/cant-load-room-616540/)

kbugsmom04-14-2010 10:31 AM

Can't Load Room!

I've tried numerous times this morning to go into my room to garden and i keep getting "sorry unable to load a required file please try again" Anyone else??

:(

liljani08004-14-2010 10:44 AM

Re: Can't Load Room!

Are you on the Asian account? I get into mine. Keep getting please wait.... American accounts work fine.

GuppyGirl10104-14-2010 10:45 AM

I can't load my room either! It doesn't say anything, it just gives me a blue screen when I click on My Room! :-\

Wait! I logged out, then back in and now it's loading! False alarm for me!

kbugsmom04-14-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljani080 (Post 19084807)
Are you on the Asian account? I get into mine. Keep getting please wait.... American accounts work fine.

No I have an American account.

liljani08004-14-2010 10:53 AM

The green screen just lingers there foreverrrrrrrr before the main page comes up . I'm not even able to get off the main page now!

I just checked my American Accounts again, and they seem to be working fine so far.

kbugsmom04-14-2010 11:01 AM

I've also noticed that it keeps getting stuck in the same spot... Loading Characters....strange

I also just switched pets and tried again no luck!

liljani08004-14-2010 11:09 AM

I'm now getting "I'm sorry we can't connect...please log back in later.... You will now be logged out."

Are your accounts deluxe? Someone on another thread said that their deluxe accounts weren't working.

CindyMommy04-14-2010 11:24 AM

We have 7 accounts - I was able to garden in my asian account, and one of the kids' american accounts, but the other american account gets stuck at the "Loading Characters" message. On that particular account, I switched to another animal that I knew was NOT in the garden, and was able to load that room.

However, when I attempted to move to the garden, I again got stuck at the "Loading Characters" message.

CindyMommy04-14-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CindyMommy (Post 19085133)
We have 7 accounts - I was able to garden in my asian account, and one of the kids' american accounts, but the other american account gets stuck at the "Loading Characters" message. On that particular account, I switched to another animal that I knew was NOT in the garden, and was able to load that room.

However, when I attempted to move to the garden, I again got stuck at the "Loading Characters" message.

Forgot to note that all our accounts are deluxe.

Also, on the glitched account - I was able to go into another outdoor room with no problem; just cannot get into the garden.

kbugsmom04-14-2010 12:07 PM

My account is not deluxe....