Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2010, 11:51 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

webkinzlover27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: can't load room

recently i have been noticing that when i want to go to my pet's rooms, when its on the loading lounger and the page is loading up, webkinz world freezes on "loading Doors". to unfreeze i have to log out. and i still can't get it to work. One time i sat there on the "loading doors" screen for 10 min. and something popped up that said," a file could not be uploaded." i pushed OK then it didn't change. Is this happening to anyone else?
webkinzlover27 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2010, 11:55 PM   #2
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: can't load room

hello - and welcome to WI - your first post!
I had this happen to me recently when I adopted a new pet - the reason that the room wouldn't load (in my situation) was that the pet was loading into a room that was absolutely full - it was my storage room, so I had to call Ganz (at that point, I didn't know that that was the problem) and the assistant removed some things from my room and put them in my dock, and then it worked fine.

Others will tell you some of their experiences - is it just one room or all of them?
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 12:05 AM   #3
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Hi welcome to webkinz insider. Sorry to hear your pet is stuck- you might have to call Gantz at 1 866-webkinz i believe- going to check & make sure
YES IT IS

Last edited by toricutie; 02-01-2010 at 12:11 AM..
Old 02-01-2010, 01:48 AM   #4
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

I have definitely spent more time hitting ctl F5 this week than I have in the previous month.
But I can't pin it to one particular thing.

Sorry you are having this experience; it can be very frustrating.

Welcome to WI - it's a GREAT community.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 02:04 AM   #5
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I will move you to the Somebody Help! forum since this is not a glitch. As Jazzinmarch and toricutie have said, you will have to phone Ganz to fix this problem. 1-866-932-5469 week-days office hours EST, and the caller must be over 18.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 02-01-2010, 05:31 AM   #6
Lil Kinz
king aaron is an unknown quantity at this point

Likely it's another of Yahoo's many glitches and cannot be resolved from your end of things.
king aaron is offline Male
Old 02-03-2010, 01:43 PM   #7

honeybunny0517 is just really nicehoneybunny0517 is just really nice

Hello! And welcome to !!! Your very first post!

Well, you might have to call Ganz. Their phone number is 1-866- Webkinz. Hope this helps!

----------------------------------------------
I'm a black cat!
honeybunny0517 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2010, 11:27 PM   #8
I'm gonna eat your

Ashley23 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, that has happened to me too. I usually try to refresh the page (F5) or just clost out and log back in. If that doesnt work contact Ganz.

(Welcome to WI!)
Ashley23 is offline Female
Closed