Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 09:25 PM   #1
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

Default Unanswered: This can't be happening, but it is!

Oh man. I just love to buy the Lil Kinz at Walgreens. They are teeny tiny(so are the prices)and they come with those great Webkinz Cares codes.

So, I get two and bring them home to log them in. No, problem...everything is good. I log on the first Cares code. Won great prizes! Enter second code..."We're sorry, You're bieng logged out?!?!?!?! Grr...I didn't get to pick a package!!!! Says the code is used and 9 tries at pushing the button. So, I was robbed!!!

Please, I need some info how to contact Ganz about this. Thanks!

LOL
girldies4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 09:27 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

menacedog will become famous soon enough

Default Re: This can't be happening, but it is!

Email them at Support@webkinz.com
Call I think is at the top of "Somebody help" so is the email.
I'm sorry!
menacedog is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
kateygma is now a
Gift Guru

katey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonderkatey3007 wows us all with wonder

What a total bummer. I get so upset at all the glitches but I wouldn't give up WW for anything. Hopefully when you contact ganz they can help. Good luck.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #4
ow I am green!
Gift Guru

thelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to beholdthelena is a splendid one to behold

Hi girldies4! Congratulations on your adoptions! Personally, I love the lil kinz there too. I haven't had to call Ganz, but that is what I would do. I would be polite and explain to them the situation and the time/date of when this happened. Maybe someone else with experience in calling them with an issue can help you further.

Best of luck!
thelena is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 09:36 PM   #5
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

1. Which wCares webkinz did you get?
2. At least you got one package..
3. Call or e-mail GANZ webkinz customer support.
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 09:38 PM   #6
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

This is what i hate about people who are too cheap to go out and buy there own webkinz so they guess codes and get it right.....grrrrrr
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 09:44 PM   #7
ow! Piece of cake!
Gifted

girldies4 is just really nicegirldies4 is just really nice

Thanks for the prompt replies and the email! That is exactly what I needed!

Oh, I got the Lil Tiger(Diesel) and the Lil Yorkie(Puddin Pie) today. I'm always in the trading rooms. Well not always...but look out or me!

Thanks again ya'll!
girldies4 is offline Female
Closed