Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 05:44 PM   #61
Happy New Year! 2011
Webkinz :)

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Can't go on webkinz

Ugh, yesterday I could barely log in and the only thing that would come up was the arcade. But it wouldn't load any games.

Now I can't even get the log in to come up. And I was trying to get my Shamrockin Guitar and it kept telling me i had an invalid security code.

I am glad i"m not the only one!
Pollybear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #62

Jayja is a splendid one to beholdJayja is a splendid one to beholdJayja is a splendid one to beholdJayja is a splendid one to behold

This is what happens when I tried to get my guitar.
Click the image to open in full size.
Jayja is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 05:46 PM   #63
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, same thing here! i'm just glad they have games to play on the news. sure makes every other wednesday better.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 05:46 PM   #64
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

It's been up and down for me too. Anyone know why? If I knew they were adding something cool, I wouldn't care that it's down. LOL
charming is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #65
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Yikes I try getting on too. First the webkinz loading screen was only green than it was white.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #66
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by charming
It's been up and down for me too. Anyone know why? If I knew they were adding something cool, I wouldn't care that it's down. LOL
All we know is it's a Webkinz problem. It also might be because of them fixing something adding something or just being overloaded
Old 03-17-2011, 05:49 PM   #67
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

It better it come back on.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:49 PM   #68
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
All we know is it's a Webkinz problem. It also might be because of them fixing something adding something or just being overloaded
I think the "overloaded" guess is the right one!
beekay is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 05:56 PM   #69

Jayja is a splendid one to beholdJayja is a splendid one to beholdJayja is a splendid one to beholdJayja is a splendid one to behold

I was able to log on just now.
Jayja is offline Female
Old 03-17-2011, 05:58 PM   #70
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

Refreshing your browser should help
Closed

Tags
god is 100% awesome, my h.e.a.r.t will go on, ♫sing4me a melody