Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #11
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: can't get zodiac item for march 3rd on webkinz news?

I haven't tried it but that's weird. Try switching browsers
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #12
mimigent

mimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledgemimigent flows towards the sea of knowledge

It finally showed up for me on Explorer but only after a lot of time looking for the leprechaun. And then I only saw it once. It did go through however. That was about 5:30 PM
mimigent is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #13
Lil Kinz
9k904 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: can't get zodiac item for march 3rd on webkinz news?

That happens a lot to me! and I don't know what to do!
9k904 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #14

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am having the same problem today 3/5

I did get it to work on Chrome

Last edited by dartmar; 03-05-2012 at 07:17 PM..
Old 03-05-2012, 08:16 PM   #15

shoegirl has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
As a response to the post above saying you should use Google Chrome for WKN, it did the exact same thing to me yesterday on Chrome. Sadly, I missed out on the prize too. :p

Although it's too late now, for next time, sometimes doing Peek-a-Newz at the same time makes it work strangely enough, and clearing your cache & changing browsers helps too. Hopefully it's just a one-day glitch. I got the fire sandals today no problem, hopefully you will too.
Yup, I find that doing Peek-a-News at the same time seems to help as well. And I can save a bit of time doing both at once... as these all become very time consuming.
shoegirl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]