Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
panicicantdiscox
Webkinz :)

panicicantdisco is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: can't get zodiac item for march 3rd on webkinz news?

this is starting to frustrate me. yesterday i clicked on the floating zodiac wheel on webkinz news no problem and got the item but every time i click on it today i get this 'This campaign is not active. Check back soon.' well how soon...and if ever? we only have until 11:59 pm to get it and it is already 9:00 pm. i dont want to miss out on that fiery headband...
pleaseeee help
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 09:09 PM   #2
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

Default Re: can't get zodiac item for march 3rd on webkinz news?

I'm sorry to hear that it's not working for you. It hasn't worked for me either today. Perhaps you could try a different browser?
Ganz has been having a lot of issues lately that they need to work on...
Good luck!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 03-03-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

I'm sorry to hear that! I recommend using Google chrome while on Webkinz newz since Google Chrome often has the best luck with Webkinz Newz and the least reported glitches and problems. You can also let ganz know about this issue by contacting them via email! Here's the link in case you need to contact them: www.ganzestore.co/csform

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 08:14 AM   #4
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

As a response to the post above saying you should use Google Chrome for WKN, it did the exact same thing to me yesterday on Chrome. Sadly, I missed out on the prize too. :p

Although it's too late now, for next time, sometimes doing Peek-a-Newz at the same time makes it work strangely enough, and clearing your cache & changing browsers helps too. Hopefully it's just a one-day glitch. I got the fire sandals today no problem, hopefully you will too.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:21 PM   #5
perryparsons is an unknown quantity at this point

Same thing happens to me when using Firefox. Switched to Internet Explorer and it worked fine - but is seemed like the spinning wheel should up a lot less frequently on IE than on Firefox.
perryparsons is offline Male
Old 03-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #6

BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl

I'm sorry it isn't working for you...Also sorry I couldn't be of any help.
Old 03-04-2012, 04:53 PM   #7
nannylace has a spectacular aura aboutnannylace has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
As a response to the post above saying you should use Google Chrome for WKN, it did the exact same thing to me yesterday on Chrome. Sadly, I missed out on the prize too. :p

Although it's too late now, for next time, sometimes doing Peek-a-Newz at the same time makes it work strangely enough, and clearing your cache & changing browsers helps too. Hopefully it's just a one-day glitch. I got the fire sandals today no problem, hopefully you will too.
Tried all of it, didn't work, yesterday I got the prize, today and Friday I didn't, not an active program or something like that, it said.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #8
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

Only peek-a-newz and the ads are working normally for me. For the polls, etc. I have to log in. Maybe that will work for you.
foggybear is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 07:50 PM   #9
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

I could only find 2 of the 4 that I needed yesterday and today I could only find one.
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 03-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #10

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

It's not working for me either.. you're not the only one. :x
Aikou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]