Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 05:11 PM   #1
smartnumbers
Webkinz :)

giatekla is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Can't get on Webkinz!

I can't get on Webkinz World! I really want to get a prize for visiting all 7 days to "My Pets" section!!!! I use XP and my router is Linksys. The Signal Strength is excellent and it's status is "Connected."

SOS,

giatekla,

:pgn::ccat:
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2008, 10:27 AM   #2
gaga1014
Gift Guru

fluffy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Can't get on Webkinz!

Did you clear your cookies. Under tools in XP windows browser
fluffy is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 11:13 AM   #3
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

If you get a white screen when using www.webkinz.com, then try this alternate link:

http://www.webkinz.com/us_en/

If you installed the latest version of the Adobe flash player within the last couple of weeks, you may need to uninstall it, and then go to the adobe.com site and re-install the older version.

You could also try switching web browsers. People have been having more luck with Mozilla Firefox.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 04-12-2008, 11:18 AM   #4
Gifted
crystal123 is on a distinguished road

That stinks! Maybe you could reboot your computer, shut down, clear history, etc.?

Or, it could be one of GANZ's problems...I'm not saying it is their fault...I'm just saying there's a good chance

Maybe you could just call them too? I wouldn't email them because they always send automated messages and never do anything through email...
Old 04-12-2008, 11:24 AM   #5
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Right now I have having trouble loading the daily/hourly activities and they game of the day, and now the newspaper. I think that if you are trying right now that Webkinz could be having some technical difficulties. It worked for me 15 minutes ago. When it didn't work, I cleared all my temporary files and cookes; but it still is not working right. I was on for about an hour with no problems just a little bit ago; but now no luck!

If you are trying right now, I would suggest waiting a little while longer.
Old 04-12-2008, 11:39 AM   #6
MimiOR
MimiOR is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm having the same trouble right now. I was on earlier and got to spin the Wheel of Wishes, but now my daughter can't. Is there a way to get to the Wheel of Wishes other than Daily Activities?
Old 04-12-2008, 01:44 PM   #7
Wacky Holidays!

Okay, now Webkinz is back up and working properly for me! I was able to spin the wheel of wishes (in the daily activities).

Good luck to you.

Keep us posted if you can't get in. We will keep giving suggestions.

---------- SnowCrystal added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by MimiOR
... Is there a way to get to the Wheel of Wishes other than Daily Activities?
I don't think so. I haven't seen another link anywhere els for the Wheel of Wishes. Hopefully your daily activities are back to normal by now.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 04-12-2008 at 01:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed