Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2011, 12:45 PM   #1
seaphilly7
Lil Kinz

fireballkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Can't Get Pictures Of Zums!

Hullo Kinz Peoples,

I recently got a Kinz Clip so I could visit Zumworld, and I'm really, really horrible at capturing the zums on film. It's always half of the zum and all I get is Zum candy..somebody help?

Thanks,
FK
fireballkitty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #2
minniekins
Webkinz :)

Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!Maddiekinz100 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Can't Get Pictures Of Zums!

I don't think there's anything you can do, except get one right in the middle of the camera. It happens to me too. Welcome to WI!
Maddiekinz100 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

What I do is try to get as many as I can in the view finder, the little tiny dots in the view finder seems to increase my chances of getting a photo....I'm sure there is a guide, let me see if I can find it...I couldn't find a guide to the photos, sorry....but try to get as many little dots in the view finder, that is what I do and I get a lot of photos....good luck!

Last edited by jeanned68; 12-10-2011 at 01:16 PM..
Old 12-10-2011, 02:23 PM   #4
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi fireballkitty Welcome to WI!

I get the clear pics when I can center one of the zum dots right in the middle of the green plus in the camera view finder. Sometimes I don't get a zum even though I thought I had it centered perfectly! It can be a challenge for sure ♥

Here are a couple of zumwhere guides for you to read if you like. Just click the links, and you will be able to read them:

Wiki Guide to Zumwhere

Exo's Guide to Zumwhere Adventures

Best wishes in collecting those photos!
Hugs ♥mJb

Last edited by myJbees; 12-10-2011 at 08:30 PM..
myJbees is offline Female
Old 12-10-2011, 07:54 PM   #5
Gravity Falls :3

Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!Gringersnap is headed for the top!

Yes this does happen to me. Just keep trying. Try to aim for the little circles floating. It takes a while, but you will eventually get one! Good luck!
Gringersnap is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
seaphilly7
Lil Kinz

fireballkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much for your kind words and help!
fireballkitty is offline Female
Old 12-11-2011, 02:40 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

Sorry but there is nothing you can do. It is random if you catch a Zum, get candy or other food prizes or if a Zum blurs your picture. Even if you take a picture where there is no little "colored dots" (Zums), you can still get a Zum! But sometimes it is better if you aim at the "dots" with the middle of your camera. This has happened to me too. Don't worry sooner or later you will catch a Zum! Hope I helped! Good luck!

Vicky <3

Last edited by ssparavier; 12-11-2011 at 02:42 PM..
ssparavier is offline Female
Closed