Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 09:26 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Choxiechick is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Can't get passed Log In screen

My daughter can't log in on our desktop computer anymore. She can log in on our two laptops, but not the desktop computer. It has only been a couple of weeks since she has not ben able to log in. I have tried turning on pop up blocker. Adding www.webkinz.com as a trusted site through Kaspersky Internet Security (anti-virus checker), reinstalled Adobe Flash Player 9 and enabling Activex options (against the advise of internet explorer). What is up? What am I missing? We have Windows XP SP2. Internet Explorer 7.XXX.

Please help me.......UGH

Choxiechick's Mom

---------- Choxiechick added 3 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

It Choxiechick's mom again...

I turned off Pop Up blocking.. sorry. I also added the website to the trusted privacy site as well. I can't add the site to the trusted security site list because it is not an "https:" secure site.

Thanx!

Choxiechick's mom

Last edited by Choxiechick; 06-08-2008 at 09:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2008, 09:30 PM   #2
VaryK
Gifted
Vary will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Can't get passed Log In screen

First thing I'd try is downloading and installing Firefox and seeing if it works with that. It's a pretty quick process, so if there's something wrong with IE it will probably be easier than trying to find and fix the problem.
Old 06-08-2008, 09:30 PM   #3
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I don't know why that could happen, but maybe you have been going on while the website is overflowing. I dont' think that, though. WW recently posted a warning/tip above the "privacy policy" link. It says, "If you are ever stuck loading for more than 30 seconds, please press the F5 key and try logging in again". Have you tried that? If that doesen't work, try contacting Ganz. It might just be a glitch...
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 09:40 PM   #4
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Choxiechick
My daughter can't log in on our desktop computer anymore. She can log in on our two laptops, but not the desktop computer. It has only been a couple of weeks since she has not ben able to log in. I have tried turning on pop up blocker. Adding www.webkinz.com as a trusted site through Kaspersky Internet Security (anti-virus checker), reinstalled Adobe Flash Player 9 and enabling Activex options (against the advise of internet explorer). What is up? What am I missing? We have Windows XP SP2. Internet Explorer 7.XXX.

Please help me.......UGH

Choxiechick's Mom

---------- Choxiechick added 3 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

It Choxiechick's mom again...

I turned off Pop Up blocking.. sorry. I also added the website to the trusted privacy site as well. I can't add the site to the trusted security site list because it is not an "https:" secure site.

Thanx!

Choxiechick's mom
I was having a similar issue.

Easiest thing to check is to clear the cache (under tools or options).

Also, sometimes the browser is bugging out. I've had your problem on Netscape, so then I use Internet Explorer for a while AND vice versa.

Hope this helps.

---------- sno4270 added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

Oh also, depending on how you use your computer...

I almost never shut down/restart my laptop...I just put it in sleep mode/hibernate.

But I find every once in a blue moon that I need to shut it down overnight, and that helps whatever problem I'm having, be it webkinz related, printing issues, or just slow computer.

Last edited by sno4270; 06-08-2008 at 09:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sno4270 is offline Female
Closed