Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 01:34 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

kiyogirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: CAN'T GET IN MY ROOM!!!

strange. i am able to access everything thru my usa account but i cant get into the clubhouse or artes with my asian account. anyone else have this problem? ( i cleared my cache lol)
kiyogirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 01:39 AM   #22
Ilovetoswim

I can't get into the clubhouse on my Asian account. On my US account, my animals are frozen in their room. This happened after I installed the new wall paper.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:42 AM   #23
Gift Trainee

KittyFanatic is a jewel in the roughKittyFanatic is a jewel in the rough

I've not been able to stay in my acct all day. I was on long enough tonight to see someof the changes, but not enough to DO anything, or adopt my new webbie.

By the way, they need to give Arte some legs or a pair of pants! LOL!
When they changed that too, he is just floating there on the floor with only his jacket - no legs, no bottom half! Poor Arte....

(PS - I disagree about not "screaming" at Ganz. While yes, without them we would not have Webkinz, without the customers who want to use the site, they'd not have a heck of a lot of money!! Part of the purchase is access to the website, so it needs to work. I don't mind them going down for a day or more for big maintenance, but I DO mind everything not running right when you get there!)
KittyFanatic is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:23 AM   #24

Mamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guideMamapatrick is a golden guide

I guess it's widespread. I can't take care of my garden because I can't get in my room.
I can't do the 3 classes because the academy doesn't load - I just get a bookcase.
I can't buy anything at the Wshop - it comes up kind of grey.
Arte's is just a blue screen (although I did catch a POTM blue floating ribbon - very strange)

I can do the daily care award, though - the button is there and it works even if there are no words on th page.

mamapatrick
Mamapatrick is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:34 AM   #25
Lil Kinz

35kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

It's a new day...but still the same problems. I can only play in the arcade and do the daily's. I hope it comes back today!
35kinz is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:39 AM   #26
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

I have to go to work two hours early so I went to bed early last night niavely thinking they would work on these problems last night and have them fixed by this morning.....wrong, wrong, wrong!!! What a bummer!
GramEDebE is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:41 AM   #27

shelbers91 is a jewel in the roughshelbers91 is a jewel in the rough

This ia mostly the same for me. I can do my dailies and job, but i don't know if im getting my job money. Ya the shop is gray, and every thing is stretched out. the curioshop is blue. I can get to the clubhouse, but i would advise not too. I have a large garden and i just hope they don't die! this is soo frustrating Does anyone know how long it takes for a garden to die?
shelbers91 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:49 AM   #28
Gifted

tojo is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm having the same problems. However, add: Tabby in the employment office doesn't talk, I can't buy anything in the W-Shop, and all I get is a blue screen in the curio shop. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything is fixed soon. I want to spend all of the KC I've saved up on the new Halloween stuff.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:57 AM   #29
Wew300

wew300 will become famous soon enough

Thank you all for replying. as for me i still can't get in my roommy firnd has w webkinz file too but she is having NO problems!!! the only thing she found wierd is arte must have been on a break because he was gone. but when she came back he was fine. so my friend can get the new halloween items and has already started setting up her room! i am so jelous of her right now i try not to...............I HOPE THIS GETS FIXED!!!
wew300 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 07:00 AM   #30
Hiddeninheatherwood

Red_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud of

Add me to the list of those who can't get in... my daughter's account is the same way. I just adopted the new dino and five others (I needed two bed of roses so some of my unregistered got registered today) and I want to see my pet of the month stuff plus I should have my wish tolken I need.
Red_Panda_lover is offline Female
Closed