Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #1
Live Laugh Love
Webkinz :)

mandy433 is on a distinguished road

Red face Unanswered: Can't get my pot of gold!!

Hi! I can not get my reward for collecting all the colored gummies of the rainbow, because every time I press unlock it plays the music and stuff but then it logs me off!! I have collected all the gummies, and I don't know why it keeps doing this!! I have tried and tried for atleast five times now and every time is does it! Please help!
mandy433 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2010, 11:42 PM   #2
oo Hoo! I'm Gifted!
Gift Guru

kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!kschoice is not just visiting!

Default Re: Can't get my pot of gold!!

Try logging on and just opening your dock to see if it is there. Same thing is happening here but we did get the pot of gold in the dock, just no KC. If I click on the pot of gold in the room it still lets me open it but logs me off. I am just happy the pot of gold is in my dock even if I don't get the money.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:00 AM   #3
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

id do what the above poster said to do, but also id fill out the in-game suggestion form located on the same page as the surveys (newspaper area) and tell them your problem. they know it is your account then and perhaps they will fix it for you. you wont get an email from them, but tey do read those.................... good luck. you worked so hard for that reward and you need to make sure you get it. also, if you know how to make a screenshot then id take a screenshot of your filled rainow so you have proof to ganz that you did fill it...............

sorry its not working for you but maybe ou will get it , but id definately report it if it does tn shwo up in your dock......................
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 12:21 PM   #4

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Check the front page news of WI. There is a suggestion as to how to deal with this problem.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed