Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 07:11 AM   #31
Gift Guru

tkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clowntkprit is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Can't get into Webkinz World -- Help!

I shouldn't have cleared my cache before tryiing to log in this morning
tkprit is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2009, 07:15 AM   #32
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I'm stuck too
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 07:16 AM   #33
Webkinz :)
ZeSunrise is on a distinguished road

Looks like I can get past the empty line in script error using Apple's Safari browser. It is a free download on Apple's website. I got it if I wanted it or not when I installed my IPod and ITones. At least now it seems to have come in handy.
ZeSunrise is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 07:19 AM   #34

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

I am in the US and on Internet Explorer 7 and getting the same thing.

Last edited by camplittleangel; 02-24-2010 at 09:26 AM..
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 07:20 AM   #35
-Alicia♥

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by tkprit
I shouldn't have cleared my cache before tryiing to log in this morning
I haven't cleared my cache yet. It still won't work....

It sounds like Safari browsers work. I have Mozilla Firefox and IE. Neither work for me...
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 07:22 AM   #36
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
what are you using to log in-are you using that loader page so you can pull up extra pages? I couldn't log in that way myself-just a white page...BUT if you go to the regular www.webkinz.com site you can log in (least I can)...Hope you get this sorted out...

I'm just hoping they haven't fixed it so we can't open multiple accounts at one time...
The error message first appeared on Firefox tabbed browsing when my US accts. closed last night, but I could still log in to Euro and Asia up until about a half hour ago. I'm now getting the message on both IE and Firefox. I've tried using your link from above to log in, but the log in screen doesn't come up whether or not I'm doing tabbed browsing to open multiple accounts or to open one single account.

GRRRR......
allthatshimmerz is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 07:24 AM   #37
ZeSunrise is on a distinguished road

Well, I thought it was working ok, everything seemed to have loaded just fine in the Safari browser... But I am getting a "please wait........." everytime I try to do anything.
ZeSunrise is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 07:32 AM   #38
Peace to all

JennaBee is just really niceJennaBee is just really nice

Exclamation Re: Can't get into Webkinz World -- Help!

having same issue with Euro and US accounts...on both IE and mozilla. think this should be a top story...will flag to see if mods think so too.
Old 10-04-2009, 07:38 AM   #39

Gummy bearz is a name known to allGummy bearz is a name known to allGummy bearz is a name known to all

Hopefully WKW is trying to do something with the kinzville Park =]
Gummy bearz is offline Female
Old 10-04-2009, 07:48 AM   #40
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Just want to report that I can get on to WW now using both the secondary links and the primary WW home page. Not sure if I am just on a different server now so I am not seeing the problem from earlier or if it is really fixed. Hope it is really fixed and everyone else is able to get on!
jms40 is offline Female
Closed